• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surefire Brake.

Re: Surefire Brake.

I heard by the end of the year for the SOCOM gear Duffy. I could be wrong but thats what I hear. I'm waiting on one as well as one for the 556. Check with member Rangewalker71. He has the SOCOM's in stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BIGGLEE0351</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I heard by the end of the year for the SOCOM gear Duffy. I could be wrong but thats what I hear. I'm waiting on one as well as one for the 556. Check with member Rangewalker71. He has the SOCOM's in stock</div></div>

I searched the name rangewalker17 and nothing came up. Any other place i should look?

Duffy, I left a letter of his name out ,,,its "Rangerwalker71". if u cant locate him with a search, just go to the sales forum. He's advertising alot of items for sale.