• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Surefire DF WMLs, Unity Tactical Switches, Tailcaps

xxflyingturtlexx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 23, 2020
    Texas
    These were all installed on rifles but never been fielded. All like new. What you see in the pictures is what you get, no boxes, no batteries.

These were all installed on rifles but never been fielded. All like new. What you see in the pictures is what you get, no boxes, batteries.

I prefer zelle or applepay. PP friends family last resort and under no circumstances do not accept regular paypal. All payments with no mentions of the items in the notes section.

Please post "I will take "x" item" below and pm me your shipping address, i will respond with you with my info. Payments has to be sent same day, otherwise i move on to the next person; therefore i encourage "seconds" post. I ship fast.

No trades at this time.

1. Surefire M640DF FDE: Comes with both mlok and picrail mounts and tail cap. $186.00 shipped
    2. Surefire M640DF BLK: Comes with both mlok and picrail mounts and tail cap. $186.00 shipped
    3. Unity Tactical Hot button (weapon light) 9" cable in black $75.00 shipped
    4. Surefire Tan tail cap with button $35.00 shipped
    5. Surefire SR07 with black switch socket $80.00 shipped
    6. Surefire dual tape switch with tan $110.00 shipped

CROSS POST ON ARF ALSO. SEE MY REPUTATION

Last edited: