• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Surefire Echo

rogue308

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 29, 2009
TX
What's the general consensus on these? They dropped the price from $310 (I know right) to $199 so they seem a little more reasonable now. Anyone have any first hand experience?

Pretty sure I'm going to go ahead and pick it up at a local shop tomorrow.

Re: Surefire Echo

That is actually one of my favorite knives we make. The balance is really nice it is not overly long and it just feels really nice in my hands.

I generally like Surefire products because they are well made and have good customer service but in this case I think there are other options out there that offer more value with features and durability for less.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is actually one of my favorite knives we make. The balance is really nice it is not overly long and it just feels really nice in my hands. </div></div>

Nice discount on a great fixed utility...

BTW, can you shed some light on the missing model numbers EW-03; 11 & 12 ? I have EW-01 & 2 (sold out).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is actually one of my favorite knives we make. The balance is really nice it is not overly long and it just feels really nice in my hands. </div></div>

Nice discount on a great fixed utility...

BTW, can you shed some light on the missing model numbers EW-03; 11 & 12 ? I have EW-01 & 2 (sold out). </div></div>

I don't know about the EW-03 but the 11 and 12 I believe are going to be the Charlie folder and Jekyll.

I think there are better options with better steel for much less... But I do like surefire and they have always made a great product so I would give it a try if I had some extra cash...

The RAT or Ranger RD4 series comes to mind of hand. RC-4 is a good alternative for around $80. Rugged, reliable, But at least it’s not like the new fixed blade Bear Grylls abortion, yikes!