• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB SureFire FA762SS Supressor

Wanting To Buy
I had a real nightmare on TACSWAP. Guy offered to sell me the suppressor and turned out he was a fraudster. I lost some money and wasted a lot of time….

I'm in AZ, so I'll need to transfer to a dealer local to you. I'm no longer a dealer/mfg, so that will mean two transfer tax payments. Send payment to me here at Gunsite along with a check made to BATFE for the tax and your dealer's info.

Cory Trapp
c/o Gunsite Academy, Inc.
2900 West Gunsite Road
Paulden, AZ 86334

My FFL is Only the Best Firearms and Accessories in Pampano Beach, FL.

The exact info is:

Vito Servideo
Rosa Servideo Inc (Only the Best Firearms and Accessories)
750 E Sample
Building 1 #6 & #7
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
(954) 545-1321
[email protected]

His FFL number is 1-59-***-**-**-18245.

Thank you,

Paul Galant
917 214 4968

In this case, it transfers to your dealer, then he starts the transfer to you. It's a Form 4 tax paid for both. I'll send a note to Paul to get a full copy of the FFL and tax ID.

If he can do an E-file, I can send him my info and you can give him the check for the initial transfer. If you like, you can wait for that to complete before you send me payment, though I'll need it to be a money order sent overnight. The only other thing is you'll need to work out is shipping with your dealer, I presume he has a UPS account that will permit shipping it.

can.jpeg
can2.jpeg