• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Surefire KM2?

Captain Moroni

Well armed easily annoyed
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2007
Pocatello ID
www.highdeserttactical.us
Does anyone know if a Surefire KM2 will work on the single cell scout lights? I am assuming it will but may not be as bright or have the battery life of the two cell scout light.

I want to get the M720 but after buying the PVS-14 my wallet is feeling a little wimpy.

Re: Surefire KM2?

I believe that I read that no the KM2 is for 2 cell only. But I just got a recent SF catalogue and it had an KM1 that is listed for single cell. I've looked around and am guessing it's not available just yet.

I bit the bullet and bought a M720V and boy am I glad I did. Its big and heavy but its the best light I have ever used. The visible light is good but the IR is what makes this light great. I like the high-med-low settings. Low is good for walking around and when you are scanning for eye's the high has plenty of reach.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fongman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that I read that no the KM2 is for 2 cell only. But I just got a recent SF catalogue and it had an KM1 that is listed for single cell. <span style="font-weight: bold">I've looked around and am guessing it's not available just yet.</span> </div></div>

Should have these KM1's right after Shot.

Vic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor-TNVC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fongman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that I read that no the KM2 is for 2 cell only. But I just got a recent SF catalogue and it had an KM1 that is listed for single cell. <span style="font-weight: bold">I've looked around and am guessing it's not available just yet.</span> </div></div>

Should have these KM1's right after Shot.

Vic </div></div>

That's good to know. I want one as soon as you get one...
whistle.gif