• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Surefire Legacy OTB Muzzle Brake MB556AR

lafrance

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2005
co
Surefire Legacy OTB Muzzle Brake MB556AR-excellent condition-$475 shipped

Attachments

• SAM_5558.JPG
    SAM_5558.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 136
  • SAM_5559.JPG
    SAM_5559.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 133
  • SAM_5560.JPG
    SAM_5560.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 130
LaFrance, been a while and hope all is well since last year.. scrounged and saved my pennies. I see you Still have the muzzle brake and would like to take it off your hands.

Kevin, for doing buisness transaction i would do pay pal Goods and Services or USPS COD. This way there is insurance and tracking for the item as well as means to cover transaction.
S/f
Michael

[email protected] PP address. PP Goods and Services $475+3%=$490 I have Venmo also if that works better. You can check my feedback on gunbroker under M14k-300+ positive feedback.

Send address and I'll ship USPS Priority insured.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin
back from business event, remote location, and event got extended by four days...just got home and catching up. Will get on PP today and make payment. As soon as i am done i will reply to let you know its complete. Sent you an email with my address. As soon i make payment in a couple minutes i will confirm on this thread. Sorry for the delay
Michael

Kevin. I will be around for most of this week (except wednesday) and will try to log in and check computer daily if you send any correspondence. When you mail please forward the tracking number . Hope you had a good weekend.
S/f Michael