• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surefire MB762 muzzle brake

Impact

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2007
Los Angeles,CA
anybody using it on their bolt action rifle ? how do you like it ?

http://www.surefire.com/MB762-211R-Muzzle-BrakeAdapter

specs:

MB762-211R
Enables attachment of FA762K suppressor to the Accuracy International AW chambered in 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester and .300 Winchester Magnum. This adapter functions alone as a high-performance muzzle brake when the suppressor is removed. Machined from heat-treated stainless steel, finished in a tough, corrosion-resistant coating.

MB762-211R.png

Re: Surefire MB762 muzzle brake

I had one on a semi auto and when I built my bolt gun I had the 762SS. They work exactly the same.

All the 211 is, is a shortened version. The ports are the same it's just not an over lapping design. The 211 is good for AR based set ups because you may have less barrel to work with the over lapping design due to gas blocks or forend rails.

thanks. The barrel on my rifle would need to be re-profiled in order to accept the over the barrel type of muzzle brakes so I was thinking this one might be a good alternative. They designed it for the AI type of rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks. The barrel on my rifle would need to be re-profiled in order to accept the over the barrel type of muzzle brakes so I was thinking this one might be a good alternative. They designed it for the AI type of rifles. </div></div>

Cool I didn't know that. I always figured it was for AR based guns. Learn something new here everyday.