• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Surefire Muzzlebrake Installation Diagram

rwest309

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
Artesia NM
I recently ordered a Surefire Brake and found that the materials shipped with the brake were not too helpful as far as installation parameters. Thanks to Chuck V. this issue was quickly resolved. It would not hurt to make this a sticky for those who have questions on what needs to be done to install any of Surefire's muzzlebrakes. The key on the right side gives the dimensions necessary for each individual brake.

Hope this is useful information. If you need it emailed pm me and I will shoot you the pdf file.

Thanks again Chuck V

Re: Surefire Muzzlebrake Installation Diagram

thanks for posting that. to bad the surefire "tech support" guy i got when requesting that information told me that a 5/8-24 thread means the thread length is 5/8" and in that 5/8" there are 24 threads
smirk.gif

Re: Surefire Muzzlebrake Installation Diagram

Oh yes. Their tech support is neither tech nor support.

They were totally clueless. As always I returned here...to the font of ALL KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM.