• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Surefire QD form 1

AMGtuned

Just white trash with money.....
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2018
Maine
Alright all, been working on my form 1 designs for a while. Got them locked down, and then scored a few brakes with the Surefire type qd on them. I cant seem to locate any F1 end caps that have the SF pattern thread. Any advice would be appreciated. I guess I could not use the SF brakes, but, they are cut in the same pattern as my current brake design, just turned down and modified with the SF thread and lock up collar. Serves 2 purposes in my eyes

Reactions: camocorvette
Saw the warden flash hider also. Wondered if I could use that as the mount, and build the can off of that. Or maybe that's against the rules? Would just be neat to use the brake and qd with my form 1

Just found this in my search for knowledge. Here's what I can add haha

Not my build.

Did your project ever progress into something?

Reactions: AMGtuned
Thats a neat build! Thanks for the share 👍 my builds progressed, just without the SF brakes. I used a brake from RJ's in Texas, and proximal adapters from DM. Works well, and I like the brakes

Reactions: camocorvette