• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Surefire Silencer Dealers

jMarine

YUUUT!
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2022
Alabama
Does anyone have any insight on up and coming availability for 5.56 Surefire silencers? I was finding them “in stock” pretty regularly a few months back but these last few months I can’t seem to find them online anywhere. I would be willing to bet the recent disappearance of them may have something to do with a possible up-tick in silencer sales due to the latest e-form updates, but that's just my speculation. I should’ve bought them when I had the chance!!

Does anyone have any insight on up and coming availability for 5.56 Surefire silencers? I was finding them “in stock” pretty regularly a few months back but these last few months I can’t seem to find them online anywhere. I would be willing to bet the recent disappearance of them may have something to do with a possible up-tick in silencer sales due to the latest e-form updates, but that's just my speculation. I should’ve bought them when I had the chance!!

https://www.capitolarmory.com/surefire-socom-556rc2-suppressor.html

https://www.capitolarmory.com/surefire-socom556-sb2-suppressor.html

Reactions: jMarine
🤦🏻‍♂️ Well that makes me feel stupid. Thanks man. I know I’ve looked at this site before at some point or another.

Yeah. I feel like every time I go through and check a bunch of websites, they’re either all out of stock or the site doesn’t offer “in-stock” notes on their webpage.

What did you end up going with? My LGS had the SB2 in stock so I went with that. It will share time in a 10.3” and 14.5”.

I had a discount code that I had to use direct with surefire. Ordered a 556rc2 about a month ago now and they told me to expect 6 months. Good chance it would be sooner than that but don’t expect it. They charge when they ship so that was nice.