• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SureFire SOCOM762 Ti2 Anyone got any thoughts?

Just ordered this Surefire Can. Got this for my Remington CSR. Anyone have any experience w/ them or know anything? not very much out there on the internet about them.

8 inches 11 ounces sounds nice. I wonder how it suppresses.
I am considering buying one but I wanted to read a few independent reviews before purchasing it and I have not found anything on this particular model yet.

Reactions: NateSavannah
I’ve got two original SOCOM 762’s and a SOCOM556….they aren’t the quietest cans on the market. Minimal POI shift, quick detach, quality materials

I’ve got two original SOCOM 762’s and a SOCOM556….they aren’t the quietest cans on the market. Minimal POI shift, quick detach, quality materials
This ones different than those. this ones got a 3d printed baffle stack and is made specifically for bolt guns.

I own 4 Surefire SOCOM series suppressors. I do not own the model you ordered, but I am certain you will be happy. They are quiet enough, no POI shift, easy to take on and off, and bomb proof. There are people out there that have 50-80k rounds through their Surefire 556 SOCOMs. I think that says a lot. Out of all the baffled cans I’ve tried, they seem to have the least back pressure. No, they are not OSS, but they’re far better than KAC to say the least.

I own 4 Surefire SOCOM series suppressors. I do not own the model you ordered, but I am certain you will be happy. They are quiet enough, no POI shift, easy to take on and off, and bomb proof. There are people out there that have 50-80k rounds through their Surefire 556 SOCOMs. I think that says a lot. Out of all the baffled cans I’ve tried, they seem to have the least back pressure. No, they are not OSS, but they’re far better than KAC to say the least.
I agree the RC series has quite the reputation. but this is a titanium supressor that was specifically made for bolt guns. w/ a 3d printed dmls baffle stack. their focus on this suppressor was maximum suppression and poi shift. they didnt care in the least about back pressure. because its made for bolt guns. really kind of crazy to me its been out a while and no one, literally no one has done a review. the specs are pretty awesome. 11oz at 8 inches. cant wait to put it head to head w/ my hyperion.

I too find it odd that there’s zero reviews on this 762 can, and also zero reviews on their 338 can. What gives???

Reactions: Cswedeen
I was on the fence, but I want to use mine on my gas guns, as well as my bolt actions, so I'm going to order the SOCOM762-RC2. I have SF muzzle devices warcomps/MB on most everything.

I was on the fence, but I want to use mine on my gas guns, as well as my bolt actions, so I'm going to order the SOCOM762-RC2. I have SF muzzle devices warcomps/MB on most everything.
Well, when you get it give us a review.

I recently ordered a SF RC3, so with luck I’ll have it this summer (or probably more likely, around this time next yr).

Reactions: BAMAboy18
Well, when you get it give us a review.

I recently ordered a SF RC3, so with luck I’ll have it this summer (or probably more likely, around this time next yr).
I didn't realize the RC3 existed, now I may save a little more and pony up, that explains why their prices dropped on the other models, cry once...

I didn't realize the RC3 existed, now I may save a little more and pony up, that explains why their prices dropped on the other models, cry once...
Yeah, I got lucky in that right when I was about to buy the RC2 I noticed that the RC3 release was leaked.

Reactions: BAMAboy18