• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Surefire Suppressor Delivery Times??

mclevela

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2007
Moorcroft, Wyoming
I have had FA762SS Surefire suppressor on order since early March with no indication of it being delivered any time soon.

Anyone else having same issue?

Re: Surefire Suppressor Delivery Times??

Yeah, SF's turn around times are not the best. They also shut down for the first 3 months out of the year for audits and "retooling".

Yes they are very slow. We ordered a few cans at shot show, & just now received a few with the new locking ring. Which is awesome!!!

I've had an order for the same suppressor since mid may. Still no word on when I'll receive mine at my dealer.

We are done with the expansion for the suppressor division and are building back stock right now. The delay this year was the unexpected amount to time to get the CNC machines and welding stations in. We are running 2 shifts and moving to a 3rd soon. We now have a line dedicated to non contract orders and will be able to build/test fire with in 3 days of the order taken. That is our goal. We have invested millions in new equipment plus a new line just for 22 and pistol suppressors (when released)

We do not shut down during anytime of the year except for the last week starting Dec. 24th for the holidays. Audits and such do not stop us from working.

Thanks for the update Garin. How long before current orders are caught up?

About 5-6 months is a good estimate. I just got my FA762SS in FDE from them today at my SOT. It has the new locking ring. Pretty nice feature. They have also cleaned up the welds to where they are invisible, unlike the old model. My first 762SS looks pretty rough compared to this newer model.

shit...mid may? I been waiting on a 762ss since Feb.

Real sweet.

my mini just showed up yesterday after a pretty good wait. I am thinking we ordered it 3 months ago.

Locking ring is pretty different. The release stands out a bit more and offers a bit more leverage it looks like.

Right now we are on a 3 week turn around and it is going down. We are working on a goal of a 3 day build and back stock soon.