• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Surefire Suppressor Tax Season Sale RC2's, RC3's & TI's

RangerWalker71

Suppressor Peddler
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette LA
    gmail.com
    I have a new stock of Surefire SOCOM Suppressors ready 3 to your dealer.
    I Have:
    338TI----$2159
    762TI ---$1349

The SOCOM762-Ti is simply the ultimate lightweight suppressor for 7.62 mm bolt-action rifles. Constructed of high-grade titanium, it weighs just 11 ounces, minimizing impact on weapon handling characteristics. Although the material choices are lightweight, this suppressor does not compromise on performance, strength or durability standards, and it’s engineered to meet and exceed military sniper rifle suppressor specifications.

The SOCOM762-Ti’s innovative venting technology evenly distributes thermodynamic gases, significantly reducing pressure impulse effects on the projectile as it clears the muzzle. It bears the SOCOM name, so you can be sure it delivers immense reductions in sound, flash and dust signatures. Precise tolerances and strict attention to bore concentricity deliver exceptional alignment, resulting in a suppressor that maximizes accuracy and minimizes point-of-impact shift. It may be light, but its impact is undeniable.

SSRC2
    762 $1349 MAP Black and FDE
    556 $1079 MAP Black and FDE
    300SPS $1169 MAP Black and FDE
    762 Mini $1169 MAP Black and FDE

I have NIB SOCOM RC3 556 suppressors. These are on Form 3's ready to go. $1575 Shipped to your FFL/Class III Dealer

The SureFire SOCOMRC3 suppressor combines decades of SureFire innovation in materials and manufacturing techniques with the most extensive flow dynamics study in history to advance the state of the art in modern combat suppressor technology. Designed with exclusive parametric modeling and multi-variable aerospace software, it delivers unprecedented back pressure reduction and flash reduction without compromising SureFire’s field-proven durability. Made in the USA, the SOCOMRC3 uses only the finest materials and advanced manufacturing processes, ensuring extreme accuracy and consistent repeatability. It is a true game-changer in combat suppressor design.

60% Lower back pressure
    Unmatched flash reduction
    Extreme durability

SOCOM muzzle device compatibility

I have a large stock of SF suppressors and muzzle devices

Stock Changes Daily Please message for the most up to date stockage and pricing

Attachments

• download-1.jpeg
      download-1.jpeg
      5.5 KB · Views: 141
    • IMG_1877.jpeg
      IMG_1877.jpeg
      152.3 KB · Views: 114
    • IMG_1876.jpeg
      IMG_1876.jpeg
      568.7 KB · Views: 142
    • IMG_9658.jpeg
      IMG_9658.jpeg
      112.5 KB · Views: 146
    Reactions: turnandshoot4
    Any Surefire MD"s in the SOCOM line? maybe the 4 prong in 1/2-28 or 5/8-24??? ;)