• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors surefire suppressors

Mississippian

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2005
Yazoo City, Mississippi
Has anyone taken delivery of a 30 caliber surefire Suppressor? I've had one on order since early spring and it still has not been delivered to my dealer.

Does anyone know where one of these may be in stock & ready for transfer?

Re: surefire suppressors

I ordered a gen3 762SS in January and got it about 2 weeks ago at my dealer. Paperwork was sent off the day it showed up.

We are 99% caught up on our orders. The expansion and bringing in a lot of new machines was a big hurdle to get over this year but it is done and the division is 3x the size now. We are going to be building back stock now. I know the builds took a lot longer than we ever wanted but I am happy it is done and we are getting you a very fine suppressor. Have your dealer call and I am sure they can give them a run down where it is.

I have had a FA762-SS for about a month now that is going to an Evan's Group rep. I am awaiting more. They are bad ass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kudu22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are 99% caught up on our orders. The expansion and bringing in a lot of new machines was a big hurdle to get over this year but it is done and the division is 3x the size now. We are going to be building back stock now. I know the builds took a lot longer than we ever wanted but I am happy it is done and we are getting you a very fine suppressor. Have your dealer call and I am sure they can give them a run down where it is.</div></div>

Hey Garin,

What's the status of the new 22-A's ? I've asked Bryon at M3 - where I have one on order - but have not heard back...

Are there any dealers taking orders for a 762-Mini yet or are they not available?

It seems as thought the 22 cans have been pushed back even further. I was hoping October, but maybe by SHOT. On silencer forum Garin stated that the 22-As were at annodizing as of 8/22. It seems like the tubes were there and the baffles have not yet been cut.

Yes the MINI-762 are being built and we are taking orders.

Still have not recieved the 22-A parts from anodize.

So I can expect to see the half dozen or so I've had on order since March to turn up soon?
grin.gif

Actually, what I could really use is one of the 338 breaks, so I can finalize one of the 338 SRS I've got here.

Is there an adapter for the 762SS with the same thread as the 338 break? I think I'll need to turn down the .308 SRS barrel to 5/8x24.

Is there any chance of ever being able to export a Surefire Suppressor from the USA?

I live in a country where suppressors are totally un-restricted and I want a surefire micro cos a)tiny b)QD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bevan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there any chance of ever being able to export a Surefire Suppressor from the USA?

I live in a country where suppressors are totally un-restricted and I want a surefire micro cos a)tiny b)QD </div></div>

I would vote no, you will never see that happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bevan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there any chance of ever being able to export a Surefire Suppressor from the USA?

I live in a country where suppressors are totally un-restricted and I want a surefire micro cos a)tiny b)QD </div></div>

My guess is that you'd probably have to buy it from a contactor while doing the same kind of work, over in the Sand Box, and then bring it home with you if your country allowed it. Even then, may not happen.

Yeah I dont see that happening, sorry

Call surefire direct would be my suggestion

I saw a dude in Europe had a Gemtech, must be some way to get em out

I emailed surefire and never got a reply