• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Surefire X300 Tan, Streamlight TLR2 HL and TLR1 HL, HK USP rail adapter and Haley offset light mount

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Just getting rid of what I dont use anymore

Surefire X300U-A Tan - A few months old with 2 range visits on my old FNX Tactical that I sold. Has a little carbon on it, but mint condition otherwise and can be cleaned up. Includes box, all factory parts and adapters etc. This is the 1,000 lumen current model.
SOLD!

Streamlight TLR-2 HL G - 800 lumen light with green laser - Used once on a range trip to play with the laser (which actually works VERY well), then stuck in the back of the safe since it didn't fit in any of my holsters.
$250 shipped

Streamlight TLR1 HL - This one shows very light wear as I carried it on duty before switching to Surefire. Never dropped and fully functional, just has holster use so some of the edges show slight wear. Does not include box or any accessories outside of light.
SOLD!

GGG HK USP Pistol rail adapter - Used once and I didn't like it, so it was removed
SOLD!

Haley Thorntail rail mounted offset light adapter for M600 series lights - I used it with my M612 light and then stopped running a light on that gun, still have one on another though and its great
SOLD!

Last edited: