• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surgeon Remedy .338LM-value

cramey74

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2011
Joplin Mo
Hey everyone!!! Just trying to get an idea of real street value on a Surgeon Remedy with less than 50rds fired... It has the McMillan A5 Jewell trigger and surefire brake.. Looks to be in as new condition any help would be appreciated...

Re: Surgeon Remedy .338LM-value

I think Surgeon has some rifles for sale on their website. No 338s but it should give you an idea what the going rate is +\- add ons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Week, I was wrong. Thanks for correction! </div></div>
Weak

welcome
grin.gif

cramey74,
I have one built just like yours except I have an AAC brake. I paid about $5500 for mine and would think you could get around $5,200 for it. Considering that it would take around 20 rounds to break in the barrel 50 rounds is nohing. Just my humble opinion.