• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surgeon rifle pics

Surgeon_Shooter

Sure Shot Night Vision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My surgeon remedy is getting built as we speak and I'm all fired up about it and wanted to we some of ya'lls surgeons that you built or had built.Post pics if you gotem.

Re: Surgeon rifle pics

30-375 Ruger,Surgeon XL action,30inch Krieger 1-9 twist,Jewel trigger,Mcbros solid composite Anschutz style prone stock with Tubb fully adjustable butt.
    DSC00026.jpg

Steve

holy smokes bat man

Maybe someday it will get a fancy paintjob.

My smallest 5 shot group at 100 yards was .080 wide and .22inch tall/ctc with 240 SMK's.I'm more pleased with a 7 shot 13 inch group at 1800 yards though.

Steve

I have commenced 2 builds a on surgeon actions a 6.5x47 L and a .338 Lapua. I to am excited they will have lilja barrels the 6.5 will have 3r on it.

Surgeon SA (.308)

Just got it back last week......Sorry if the pics aren't the greatest...I took them rather rapidly
    smile.gif

9r21de.jpg

eqnkb9.jpg

x6hfh1.jpg

692gic.jpg

GTr - why do you have your scope rings so close together? If you spread them out you will get better vibration reduction. just curious

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Since add Seekins DMS

SeekinsDMS001-1.jpg
    </div></div>

Is that an Ed Lapour or David Gentry 3-pos safety?

It's a Gentry, but the lever has had the bottom trimmed a bit to clear better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GTr - why do you have your scope rings so close together? If you spread them out you will get better vibration reduction. just curious </div></div>

That scope hasn't even been mounted properly yet lol it just kinda went on for now...a 4-16 S&B will go on that gun I posted eventually and the 5-25 shown on it right now will go on my .338 when I get it so that's why.....

I'm picking mine up Friday. I'm freakin out,the wait is killin me.

Hey gtr what u want for that scope in the pic?

Your toy for SHC?
    In 260Rem?
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    gun1.jpg
    </div></div>

yup T2K is good

ssgp2, I plan on shooting it. I shot it last time but it wasn't painted then.

KICKASS RIFLES

Here is my contribution

Picture080-1.jpg

I don't have Seekins 6 screw rings anymore. But I hope to have another set one day! Plus I upgraded to the TAB gear sling

Is there a reason for having the KMW bolt knob on your rifles?

Mine, not made by Surgeon but with their action, will have the "stock" knob and wondered why everyone else, with a few exceptions, go with the KMW.

It looks great, even better.

Preston Pritchett (the owner of Surgeon Rifles) made the rifle and chose all the component parts.

I must say, however, that I like that bolt knob better than any other I have(including stock bolts from Anschutz, Remington, Kimber, Savage, and Mossberg)

GAP Built:
    308 Surgeon Action
    24" Bartlein #7 1/11"
    Manners T2
    All Badger metal

100_0093.jpg

100_0103.jpg

100_0102.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heycorey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    SurgeonScalpel.jpg
    </div></div>

Short barrel, suppressor mount, folding stock and topped off with a Schmidt & Bender. That is my idea as an extremely practical rifle system right there!

Looks like a USO ST-10x, fixed objective, Erek.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pgs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    140.jpg

Preston built this one 3 years ago. </div></div>

Nice! I ordered their new Remington clone action in February and was promised delivery in one month...even though they weren't in production yet. They delivered! If only McMillan could deliver in such a short time frame......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heycorey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    SurgeonScalpel.jpg
    </div></div>

I'm having Surgeon build me a Scalpel similar to yours. Have you had it long? How's it shoot? What twist did you go with? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks