• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surgeon rifle

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
Got my new Surgeon Scapel today,.260 cal,25 " barrel 10 flutes done by kreiger. Capped threads for my can or not,591 Action , A5 mc millian . Its the best quality workmanship i,ve had yet in a rifle. The chamber is the terry cross chamber. It measured perfect every time,pleanty of room for mag loads and throat wear. It shot 1/4 moa at 100 after 20 rounds of break in.THe finish is A1 thanks Preston & Scott i will shoot the shit out of it.
Surgeon004.jpg

Re: Surgeon rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjaytuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice!

what color combo on the mcmillan? </div></div>
Looks like tri color desert or sand camo as they call it.

Check out the premier. Good bit of gear also. My wife,s happy about it too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out the premier. Good bit of gear also. My wife,s happy about it too</div></div>

well, if the wife is happy then that is all the will matter. If the wife is unhappy everyone is unhappy.

Your ganna love that stick!!!! They make a great product. Just curious, what's your load for that beast?

Surgeon Scalpel, Premier scope, Australian accent...some guys get all the cool stuff!!!

Surgeon Scalpel's are so sweet! I want a 260 so bad, cant wait to get my build rolling, come on tax money!!! Congrats on a bad ass stick bro!

Nice rifle...and a secondary congratulations to Preston for mention of one of his .338 tackdrivers in this month (April's) Guns & Ammo. mag on p. 58 "the author fired this group with one of Preston Pritchett's super-accurate sniper rifles chambered for the potent .338 Lapua".

I ordered a Scalpel for a customer. It was really the first full blown custom rifle I laid hands on. I was amazed at the action, the machining of the bottom metal, fit and finish, etc.

Beautiful rifle you have there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my new Surgeon Scapel today,.260 cal,25 " barrel 10 flutes done by kreiger. Capped threads for my can or not,591 Action , A5 mc millian . Its the best quality workmanship i,ve had yet in a rifle. The chamber is the terry cross chamber. It measured perfect every time,pleanty of room for mag loads and throat wear. It shot 1/4 moa at 100 after 20 rounds of break in.THe finish is A1 thanks Preston & Scott i will shoot the shit out of it.
Surgeon004.jpg
</div></div>

Now were really in trouble....Great choice there G

Steve