• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surgeon Rifles Sold to Another Company

SIE107

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2008
Oak Ridge, Tn
Got this from over at AccurateShooter

Surgeon Rifles Sold to Strategic Armory Corps

Surgeon Rifles, the successful action and rifle manufacturer based in Prague, Oklahoma, has been sold to Strategic Armory Corps. The transaction closed on August 19, 2011.

“Both entities worked hard to construct a deal that would be beneficial to both parties and maintain the sterling reputation of Surgeon Rifles,” said Terry Mackin of Generational Equity, a mergers and acquisitions company that brokered the sale. “Surgeon Rifles was an excellent acquisition for Strategic Armory Corps,” added Generational Equity President Ryan Binkley. “Being able to capitalize on Surgeon’s reputation and services truly presents Strategic Armory with a competitive edge in the arms manufacturing industry.”

Preston Pritchett founded Surgeon Rifles near Prague, Oklahoma. Based on input from fellow shooters and friends, Surgeon Rifles manufactures a variety of the highest quality rifles, actions and other accessories for custom hunting and tactical rifle enthusiasts. All Surgeon Rifles and actions are built using the latest and most innovative equipment to ensure quality control and maintain specifications. Pritchett will remain with the Company and assist Strategic Armory in the expansion of its other products and services.

Re: Surgeon Rifles Sold to Another Company

Already been discussed but thanks for looking out. If you want to read up on it on here just search it. It's not an old thread so you should be able to find it pretty easy.

Oh thanks for your so kind help.. I did do the search.. but the search function ain't all that great on this site friend in my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIE107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh thanks for your so kind help.. I did do the search.. but the search function ain't all that great on this site friend in my opinion. </div></div>

Was not trying to be a smart ass or anything, I was just letting you know. Try using the Snipers Hide google search, it's way better then the plain Jane search above.

I hope the quality remains the same. I am planning a build off of one of their long actions.
Thanks for the heads up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIE107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh thanks for your so kind help.. I did do the search.. but the search function ain't all that great on this site friend in my opinion. </div></div>

Was not trying to be a smart ass or anything, I was just letting you know. Try using the Snipers Hide google search, it's way better then the plain Jane search above. </div></div>

I know you weren't, but it would have been better if you had just pointed me to the thread instead like Ej did.. too many ppl here do just what you did and don't try to take the extra step.. and help a person out.

No worries. I usally try to reference but I was on my iPhone and sometimes it's hard to find that stuff on this small screen.

I hope it's a move forward for them. I just picked up my first Surgeon for a short barrel build. I'm excited to say the least.

I hear that, I as well hope that it all works out for you to friend..