• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Surgeon scalpel 260 in J Allen *sold*

DownRangeThermal

scout alias hoginaustin
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Austin TX
www.downrangethermal.com
This Surgeon Scalpel 260 rem was originally purchased back in 2013 time frame from Surgeon in Oklahoma. Originally was in a green gen 1 J Allen but I swapped out to the latest gen pictured here. $5400 new.
1. Surgeon 591 Jewell trigger
2. Krieger 1-8 26" heavy palma fluted tight neck (.292 if I remember correctly) so lapua will have to be turned but will include all of my turned once and twice fired brass. .060 freebore reamer. 456 rounds fired. TBAC cb brake and also a flush fit cap. Have a 142 smk/4350 recipe that was lights out
3. J Allen Chassis ...latest gen with swat black grit tan and red accents. Have extra hardware including a matching red palm rest etc as new. This has a 20 moa night vision rail which was actually one of the prototypes from J Allen they made me for a LE display booth.
will ship with 1 5rnd aics 308 mag.

This gun has mostly been a display gun at various LE shows for my business. It has barely been fired over the last 2-3 yrs. Very clean cosmetically aside from the bolt handle and brass marks on action. The J Allen chassis is like new.
$SOLD. This is personally owned and not subject to sales tax. Will not part out. Not looking for any trades unless you have a really clean SR25 upper.
20200527_141109.jpg
20200527_141118.jpg

Last edited: