• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Surgeon Scalpel

Impact

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2007
Los Angeles,CA
range time / dope gathering ! very promising.

Surgeon Scalpel .308 24 " barrel with PWS brake
Badger USMC 34mm rings
PH 3-15x with USO ARD
HARRIS HSBRM with pod lock

FDE cerakoted

Re: Surgeon Scalpel

very nice...I am kind of jealous...I am looking to get a Kestrel soon. How do you like yours?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice...I am kind of jealous...I am looking to get a Kestrel soon. How do you like yours? </div></div>

I like the Kestrel a lot, easy to setup/use and does the job. Now I'm saving for a rangefinder
smile.gif

Is that ASR? If so we should shoot sometime. I've been dying to shoot a PRH. I live like 10 minutes from ASR. I just picked up my first bolt gun and need to gather some data.

yep I was there last Sunday. Too many peeps though. Next time we'll probably go during the week.

Very nice rifle. I'm considering a Surgeon in 338 LAPUA. I've been researching the different actions and have found that Surgeon may be the best?

That's a great looking rifle man, good work! Down range pics! I'll be keeping an eye out for this one

Anyone have alink on a good price for the Surgeon 1581 XL for a 338 LAPUA build. I've checked Brownells and tey do have a decent price, however, I'm checking here for anyone who knows of any better. Maybe a group buy?

the XL is a good bet .Seeing how this 591 is built, I would not hesitate going with Surgeon again on a 338 LM
wink.gif

Just an update, I checked with Brownells and dealer price is still around $1729. The active military id gets you to $1649 directly from Surgeon. Once again, IMPACT's rifle is sharp.