• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

surplus pasgt

eastridge1213

Private
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2011
The is only one army-navy store around but doesnt have good selection. ive been looking for a surplus pasgt helmet. where would be the best place to buy one?

Re: surplus pasgt

the only thing about ebay is i dont want to get like a replica or something thats beat up too bad. I found a few at bulletproofme.com that are unissued with upgraded strap system for $95. i may go that route. anyone has any other ideas im all ears thanks

I'd avoid ebay, I got a PASGT helmet off there. When I got it, it looked like someone shot it head on with a 22LR or something else weak. A few of the bottom layers had a large bubble and a couple of the top layers had a mark where it had been shot.

outside Fort Lewis you can have your pick of styles, I deployed right now so I cant help you, but Im sure if you post in the wanted to buy section or something, someone could be convinced to take a trip to one of the stores there and snag one. Prices go around 150-300 depending on what you want IIRC.

I'm curious as to why you would want the PASGT over the ACH. Are you on a budget?