• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sussman Not Guilty

Jury nullification. They acknowledge guilt, but felt like it wasn't worth punishment.

So ruled the jury. But the real winner was the truth confirming Hillary did approve it.

That's a positive thing for them. Show's Hillary has guts to take down the oppressors through any means necessary. I can see it being in her next campaign commercial.

"Hi, I'm Killary Clinton. I falsely accused Trump of treason through manipulation. If you want to see more of this, vote for me"

Are the Qtards going to chime in and tell us to trust the plan, Durham will bring THE PAIN and that patriots are in control? Because I kind of need a laugh right now.

There is no law in this country, only tyranny. How a man can wear a badge and look in the mirror is beyond my understanding. What a hollow man he must be.

General Flynn comes to mind. His life was ruined on just the accusation of lying to the FBI. It pays to be a swamp-dweller. It feels more and more like a third-world country every day. This is all done by the unelected, lest you believe voting has any chance of changing it.

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv and mtrmn
One set of laws for me and another set for thee. Also known as tyranny. Bill Clinton successfully finalized the open double standard, lofting the elite to the untouchable status they have, now. He should have been tarred, feathered and run out of DC, along with the hag he's married to.

Reactions: DIBBS
Durham's job is to protect the corrupt gov agencies. He's doing a decent job.

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv
Look up ASGH in the dictionary. You'll find that this 'investigation' defines the term...

Yet They had no problem trying to hem up anyone in the Trump administration for so much as misspeaking during interviews.

DC is a hive of scumbags. Its 95% democrat by voting, and the 5% there are mostly RINOS. Its no surprise you can't get a fair trial if you are a conservative.

The Judge was in on the fix.
Jury nullification. They acknowledge guilt, but felt like it wasn't worth punishment.