• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suunto Core and Marathon JSAR pic?

Derrick300

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, SC.
I have a JSAR and im looking for a comparison pic of the Core all black/military next to the JSAR

Thanks in advance

Derrick

Re: Suunto Core and Marathon JSAR pic?

Don't know if you are familiar with the watchuseek site forums, but if not, someone there must have a pic for you.

The Core is a joke. I have one. I also have a GSAR. The redeeming features of the core is that the compass works fairly well, and it shows dual time which is nice if you are overseas. So you can always take a glance and know what your family is doing back home when you can call them ect.

For me though I would stick to the JSAR or GSAR. Or get a Marathon m16 gmt BEZEL from west coast time. Thats a perfect compromise.

I have the core black/black, def like it but have some issues. Altim, barometer, temp aren't great, also depth gauge sucks. Compass is good like the dual time