• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SW AMMO UPDATE THREAD

G

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">This thread is for communication purposes.</span> </span>

Please post your order numbers in a post. When you receive the order, edit the post with order received and how many days it took. If you want to give some feedback, edit the post again and give a little range report.

When you edit your post, leave the information from the original post, just add when received and any range reports you might want to do.

This is a thread for our campaign to ship much faster then we have. Also, it help with other things.

If you think your order has been misplaced or cannot pick up the tracking, make a new post with "pm sent", and send us a pm here.

We are currently running 308 at 24 hours. We do sell to many police departments, this sometimes delays orders an extra day.

260 ammo is 24 hours shipping in some cases same day depending on the time.

As some can see, we have removed some products from the store, this is temporary until we get completely caught up and can ship in a timely fashion.

We make the best, now it is time to speed up the shipping to be the best.

We thank you all, and look forward to your business.

Zach

Re: SW AMMO UPDATED THREAD

Order number 2051. Placed 10/23. Group Buy.

You mean like that?

Received yesterday, 11/7.

Just two weeks from order to receipt of ammo. Can't beat that with a stick, especially for custom ammo. Thanks Mike and SW Ammo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lash</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Order number 2051. Placed 10/23

You mean like that?</div></div> Perfect, if you are a group buy please note that. They do ship later than normal.

Thanks,

Zach

Order #2045 placed 10/21/12. Not a group buy.

*order received 10/26/12. Just in time to sight in this wkend and be ready to roll for next wkend. Thanks, and I'll be ordering more shortly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J Blaze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Order #2045 placed 10/21/12. Not a group buy. </div></div> 1ZW9532W0341988173

2 days in transit

Both 300Blk group buys:

July 3, 2012, order #1569 subsonic received November 9, 2012
July 14,2012, order #1658 147FMJ received Jan 23, 2013

Reloading service update:

We are shipping 5 out today (3000 reloads), We are looking like two weeks out of our doors after it arrives as of right now. We will update again Tuesday of next week to try and shorten that.

Ammo update:

308 orders are moving pretty fast same day shipping depending on the time when order, but for sure the following, this is for match ammo.
Sub ammo for 308 is pretty good too, orders will abut 24 hours after ordered.

260 ahead, will ship same day depending on time of day, but for sure the following day.

5.56 orders, still a little behind, looking like two weeks out as of now.

Our cheaper run of 338 ammo will start to ship on Monday.

Premium 338 will be back in stock today, and start shipping on Monday as well.

243 will be back in stock mid next week

6.5 creedmoor will be back in stock about two weeks.

45ACP will be back in stock today, it will be our last run of reman 45 we do for now. The brass we were getting dried up. We will sell in new brass after we sell all of the reman.

Thanks all, enjoy the day

Zach

2062 Group Buy 10-25-12

Greatly looking forward to it.

Re: SW AMMO UPDATE THREAD

I have placed orders from SWAmmo in the past and have excellent customer service from origination of order to delivery. This thread however, is an example of the company opening up to the group on SH to advance customer service and is something that we do not frequently see in our current marketing environment. Kudos to you SW Ammo and thanks for a great product.

Little update:

308/175 SMK's are out of stock until 11/7/2012, they are available for back order and we will resume shipping them on the 7th of November.

260 ammo is full up, lots ready to ship same day.

45 ACP ammo is caught up and ready for same day shipping. This is our last run of the reman ammo for 45.

Reloading services are about 14 days out right now. We will put in some more hours to get this time down.

Group buy is going on right now for the SW118 product.

300 BLK sierra 125 otms available as of today.

220 300BLK group buy orders are being shipped daily, same with the 147 orders.

Any question please pm us, we will do our best to answer in a timely fashion.

Thanks Hiders,

Zach

175's will be back in stock tomorrow.

Our 175 order shipped faster than expected.

Thanks,

Zach

Zach it looks like you're well on track to righting the ship. Kudos for smoothing things out as quickly as you have.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Zach it looks like you're well on track to righting the ship. Kudos for smoothing things out as quickly as you have.</div></div> Thanks man, I appreciate that. There are still some kinks to work out but we are trucking. A lot of good things coming next year. trying to finish this year strong and prepared for the awesome things to come.

Once again thanks and you rock man!!

Zach

Little update.

We are experiencing a lot of calls and emails right now, please do not take it personal if we do not get to them right away. Our emails from yesterday morning from 2 am to now has experienced over 2500 email. I will sit down tonight and start going through them.

308 is back in stock rocking. If you want it immediately you may order the regular stuff, if you don't mind waiting, there is a group buy that might close tomorrow if the orders keep going the way they are.

I am shipping 4000 of the group buys today to get a head start on it. it looks like Sierra is only waiting on me for payment to ship the rest so we look good for time.

I just got a new pull down brass supplier so we will put the run and gun 5.56 back in stock but there will be a wait, 2 weeks is what it looks like.

260 is in full swing, lots in stock

Thanks all,

Zach

Zach

800 rds 308 reloads. I dont have a order#. I have spoken with SW and they said that they where being made this week.

Terry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: terryg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Zach

800 rds 308 reloads. I dont have a order#. I have spoken with SW and they said that they where being made this week.

Terry</div></div> I should have all my reload orders shipped by Tuesday. I actually miss informed you Terry, I apologize for that.

Zach

I missed a lot of calls the last two days, please pm me with questions regarding anything, order status and so on. I will answer them a fast as I can.

300 BLK group buys are almost there.

I have a new employee, he is a ASU student, very helpful, and the reason why a lot of orders are popping out faster. We do not have it perfect yet but we are getting there.

Thanks,

Zach

Just got shipping confirmation, didn't expect it for another month! Excellent job SW!

Just had my cousin make an order for the group buy as well for his new .308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM sent

*Edit*
Disregard PM, just got an email with shipping info! lol </div></div>

I'm running it to the UPS hub in about 5 minutes. The large volume of orders has us a day or two behind in shipping in-stock ammo, we should be caught back up by the end of the week.

Thanks,

Mike

I ordered 200 rd. .308 win, 175 gr.

Order#: 2192 placed on 11/11/2012.
Shipped 11/12/12

now thats fast.

Received: 11/15/12

thanks for the fast service

I ordered 100 rounds of different 260 loads (123 Scenar, 139 Scenar & 142 SMK) to try in my new rifle.
11-9 placed order #2164
11-12 order shipped
11-15 order sitting on my front porch
The ammo looks great and I am impressed with the fast service. Thank you Southwest Ammunition!
Phil G

Can I get a status on order 1643 placed on 7/11?

I ordered 200 rounds of SW118LR and 2 boxes of .308 subs
placed 11/11/12
shipped 11/14/12
receieved 11/21/12

thumbed through a few of them, they all looked good. Hopefully get to shoot a couple monday.

I will check the status or the orders above on Monday.
Everyone enjoy there Thanksgiving.

Zach

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Zach.

Can you please check on order No. 2079 placed 10/30/12 - 400 rounds of the .308 SW118LR

Thank you.

Hi Zach. Ordered 20rds of 300 WSM (order # 2264) Saturday evening, 11/24 (will ship to my gunsmith).

Received tracking info Wednesday, 11/28. EDD 12/4.

Order received today, 12/4. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your order number is 2235, placed 11/18/2012 at 05:53PM.</div></div>

Was supposed to ship last week?

hey gentlemen, thnx for the superb service. happy thanksgiving. would you be so kind as to update me if you can on order # 2219 ordered 11-15-2012. i know that others have waited longer. thnk Edwin.

Order #2282, placed 11/26, .308 group buy

My second order of these. I like them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alexander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Order #1874 placed on 1 Sep 2012 Not group buy.
Order #1765 placed on 3 Aug 2012 Not group buy. </div></div> This order right here is the reason for this thread. #1765 is marked as shipped. I check the world ship and it has not, I can now fix the problem.

Order #2219 shipped
Order #2235 will be out tomorrow, possibly today.
Order #2079 Group buy, we will resume shipping these on the Dec. 8th plus or minus couple days continue shipping them for about a week.
Order #1658 is a 300BLK group buy, we shipping these daily. There is always someone working on these.
Order #1643 is a group buy and 300blk brass. We are shipping these daily.

Hopefully this was helpful, We are doing our best to improve, and we have been. The Holidays do slow us down due to higher volume, but we do add the hours to make up the best we can.

We appreciate all of you and hope the holidays are great for you and your families.

Zach

Awesome news. It sounds like you are pushing hard following the holiday. I hope it was a well deserved relaxing one for you and everyone at your shop.

I will let you know how the ammo performs.

Order #2279 placed 11/26 (.308 GB). Looking forward to this, thanks again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Order #2219 shipped
Order #2079 Group buy, we will resume shipping these on the Dec. 8th plus or minus couple days continue shipping them for about a week.
Order #1658 is a 300BLK group buy, we shipping these daily. There is always someone working on these.
Order #1643 is a group buy and 300blk brass. We are shipping these daily.Zach</div></div>

Sorry Zach, don't see #2264 here. Any update? Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCDR JGB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Order #2219 shipped
Order #1643 is a group buy and 300blk brass. We are shipping these daily.Zach</div></div>

Sorry Zach, don't see #2264 here. Any update? Thanks!</div></div> Shipping to RW today. You will see the tracking info towards the end of the day

Zach

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: powerstroken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats going on with #2043 thanks</div></div> I will make sure this gets out today.

Zach