• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing SW FL hog hunting recommendation needed

123Nick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
FL
Hello hiders,

Looking for some recommendations on guide services for hog hunting around SW FL area. Nothing special, just meat hogs for now...

Thanks in advance.

Just drive down the turnpike and shoot them off the side of the road.Just kidding

Not SW FL but check out this website - west shore outfitters. I use them often for my girls to go hunting for a sure kill! They are the girls in the pictures.

There are a lot of "guided hunts" around Bonita Springs and Naples but a lot of them are pretty much a joke. A friend of mine went on one, got up at 3am, got dressed in his camo, went to the ranch only to have his guide drive him 150 yards from where he parked his truck IN A GOLF CART and said when the feeder starts they will come running out of the bushes. 10 minutes later the hog was in the golf cart and was on the way back to the truck. I want to do a hunt real bad but I am going to do the swamp buggy hunt in the glades- that is a real hunt and not pigs running to a feeder