• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SW Idaho Scope Comparison

paraman1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2003
Boise , Idaho
On August 11th we are going to be hosting a scope comparison at the Parma Rod and Gun Club . The time has yet to be determined but the basic premise is to get a bunch of guys together with everyone bringing their optics to do side by side comparisons . A guy can seriously go broke trying to figure out which scope doesn't suck so we are trying to let everyone come out and check them out side by side in crappy , hot conditions to see what works best for you .

Feel free to contact me by PM if you would like to come out and join us .

We are also interested in any ideas you guys might have for targets to test the resolution and accuracy of the scopes we are checking out .

Re: SW Idaho Scope Comparison

Surely there are a few of you that are interested or are all the shooters in Idaho based out of Northern Idaho
wink.gif

Re: SW Idaho Scope Comparison

I would be happy to bring some of my inventory out but I cant do weekdays. If you guys do another on a weekend I can make it for sure.