• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo Brass prep!! sizing, annealing, swagging, chamfer, deburr i do it all...

Ammunition for sale
So would I be considered a snob now if I chose not to do my own brass prep from now on?

Dave thanks, just got my brass back, and it's awesome work, the primer pockets are outstanding.

Free bump for great service.

Reactions: Dave__th3__ss
So would I be considered a snob now if I chose not to do my own brass prep from now on?

Dave thanks, just got my brass back, and it's awesome work, the primer pockets are outstanding.

Free bump for great service.
I've been telling you guys that "This is the way". So so so much better. I know it isn't for everyone, but it's definitely for me. You get perfectly anealed brass that's sized just how you want it and don't have to do jack... you load up your brass and go shoot. For those with plenty of time, I get it. For those who don't have much time like me, it's crazy not to.

Man, I was so confused for a minute there. I got a package, and my kid opened it up and brought it to me. When I saw what it was, I though "oh, creedmore finally shipped that brass I ordered months ago". But then there wasn't any packing slip and it wasn't in a starline package, so I went and got the box.....

It's not the new brass I ordered months ago, it's my 4x fired brass you processed for me, it just looks new. Amazing job as usual sir!

Attachments

• 20220215_160534.jpg
    20220215_160534.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 161
Man, I was so confused for a minute there. I got a package, and my kid opened it up and brought it to me. When I saw what it was, I though "oh, creedmore finally shipped that brass I ordered months ago". But then there wasn't any packing slip and it wasn't in a starline package, so I went and got the box.....

It's not the new brass I ordered months ago, it's my 4x fired brass you processed for me, it just looks new. Amazing job as usual sir!
Lmao I do what I can. Thanks a ton for the kind words and business

no job to big no job to small. gives me something to do
Thanks for the stuck case in die removal tip bud. I now have a kit to do that should it ever happen again.... of course, once it happens to you, that experience leaves a good reminder not to be an idiot again.... so I hope it's at least a long time before I do that again! Once I get the pressure out of the way, and work slows down a little, I should be providing you quite a bit more to do too. I want to shoot my 308 and 6.5 and 6cm quite a bit this year if at all possible. Got several matches on the books

What’s your current turn around time for everything including sizing? For say 3-700 pieces? Thinking about sending you either some 6.5x47 or 25 Creedmoor

Dave did an awesome job with my roughly 500 pieces of 224v brass. I’ll definitely be reaching out to him when I’m ready for more.

Thanks again!

Dave did an awesome job with my roughly 500 pieces of 224v brass. I’ll definitely be reaching out to him when I’m ready for more.

Thanks again!
It's so nice to just have all that brass ready to go isn't it? He does several calibers for me and each once to a specific size and bump and are consistently right on the money too. Reloading is a whole lot more fun like this!

It's so nice to just have all that brass ready to go isn't it? He does several calibers for me and each once to a specific size and bump and are consistently right on the money too. Reloading is a whole lot more fun like this!
100%
Wish it was trimmed though.

Thanks again!
Glad the brass made it back you and everything with it is good. thank you for the business i really appreciate it.
This is with Dave's brass prep. I just prime, load, and shoot.
damn that looks like a good load you got going there. glad things are starting to come together with your load development . thank you too for the kind words and the continued business

3.3 SD nice
Best I've ever done and ES wasn't bad either. That's only 5 shots though. It groups slightly better at a different jump but this is the 3rd time in a row I've gotten very low sd with that jump. I think I might settle on the better sd vs the better group, but I'm not sure if the group being about .4" was just me not shooting as well as I should. Gonna do one more test and do 2 sets of 5 shots and then decide. I now have 3 sets of 5 shots with sd as follows for that jump.

3.3 / 5.6 / 6.1.

Reactions: jbonnie
All messages replied. I’m going to be out of down for a week or so . I leave 28 June I will be gone until July 9th at which time I’ll be taking more orders.

Those that have brass on the way per our messages I will have it back to you before I go out of town.

Thank you

Just got back from vacation a few hours ago…had a days delay in travel due to pilot shortage.

I will continue prepping brass orders thag I have here In The order I received them. I will get them out ASAP!

Terribly sorry for the delay in service to those that have their brass here.

Thanks for your patience.

-Dave

You think you can take care of this one?

Attachments

• 20220813_160045.jpg
    20220813_160045.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 20220813_160048.jpg
    20220813_160048.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 20220813_160056.jpg
    20220813_160056.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Wow
Reactions: MustangGreg66