• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo Brass prep!! sizing, annealing, swagging, chamfer, deburr i do it all...

Ammunition for sale

Dave__th3__ss

Ammo prep guy
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2020
My reloading room
Mods please delete if not allowed.

Im a disabled vet /stay at home dad with time on my hands.
I can de prime, swag , clean , deburr and uniform all primer pockets on everything.
Everything will be tumbled in stainless steel media .unless you want it cleaned in dry media

pricing will be based on what you’d like done and quantity. i can do as little or as much to your brass as you want.

Just annealing (I use a bench source)is .05 per case
clean, sizing, deburr, chamfer, anneal-.15
trimming - .10
swagging (remove primer pocket crimp)- .10

for .338Lapua and other calibers with caseheads larger than .532" the cost is .25/case.

If you want your brass sized please include 1 sized case to your specs so that i can match it or i will size to book specs. unless other wise discussed

Brass will be shipped back via Priority Mail boxes which cost $10.20 for Small, $17.10 for Medium and $22.80 for Large.

Please include something with your name, address and Hide screen name with your order.

Please message me before shipping your brass.

Here's the Ship To address:

Dave Camden
116 Erie st
Salamanca, NY 14779

I accept PayPal F&F, cash app, Venmo , and postal money order

Be sure to tape the box thoroughly and cushion the cases with bubble-wrap or some padding, the Postal Gorillas are not gentle.

Please use a NEW box, used boxes often lead to crushed case mouths.

please feel free to message me with any questions
4B148260-5185-4EF0-AA8D-D7935EA2A0E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump will deal in trade

brass prep for reloading components….

looking for
.264” eldx 143 grain bullets
.308” eldx 200 grain bullets
300wsm brass

I loaded some rounds today. ( got to find a better hand primer!) Can't wait to get my 6cm and .308 brass back from @Dave_the_ss (which will be tomorrow or Tuesday btw)

Couldn't ask for a nicer guy to deal with, and will literally do whatever you want with your brass.

I will report back here after measuring and loading some of it. I just wouldn't hardly get much loaded if I had to do all the brass processing as well as load development and loading. With minimal time available, Dave is the only way I can actually load and shoot these days.

Thanks bud!

A nice job with my brass. Will definitely do this again! I would encourage anyone to talk to Dave and he will do as little or as much as you want with your brass. Such a time saver for me and I just don't have a lot of time. The time I do have, I'd rather be shooting or loading, not processing brass. Great deal for me and I feel sure anyone will be thrilled with Dave's work.

Reactions: Dave__th3__ss
A nice job with my brass. Will definitely do this again! I would encourage anyone to talk to Dave and he will do as little or as much as you want with your brass. Such a time saver for me and I just don't have a lot of time. The time I do have, I'd rather be shooting or loading, not processing brass. Great deal for me and I feel sure anyone will be thrilled with Dave's work.
Thanks buddy. Glad you like it and everything was good. Look forward to getting more brass from you and anymore hide members that need the work done

About to send Dave another 200 of Starline and 400 Hornady. If you are short on time like me, doing this makes it possible to actually load and be able to shoot a little bit. Anyone else in the same boat, I'd highly recommend Dave, and you get to help out another shooter too. Tot win/win.

Got more that will be ready for ya soon. Just trying to get this last round of testing done so I can send those too. The 2 though bump is perfect. Thanks bud, will text ya soon about the next shipment.

I've been following this closely. I've got a lot of lc 556 and lc 308 I need to get ready and shipped out. I'll pm when I get it all sorted out.