• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swamp Gasser

SIERRAWHISKEY

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2006
PANAMA CITY FL.
Well its done and took me 1/2 a year to put it together with parts.The upper is all DPMS in 308 and I did a few mods to the FF tube and added some more vent holes and pic rails,I had the 24" SS barrel cut to a 20" and threaded at Compass Lake Eng. for about $60 smackers and they also bead blasted it for me and its capped off with a YHM comp.The lower is a IRA with a KAC two stage trigger and the gun feeds with C Produts mags great.I'm also running a Tubbs buffer spring and the optic is a SH IOR with Vtac med. rings.

I was a little worried about the gun running right with all the one's I've seen at the range having some FTF or FTE,not with this rifle it sucked down all the handloads I could feed it.

100_2306.jpg

100_2314.jpg

100_2305.jpg

Re: Swamp Gasser

Nice ! I'm in the same situation now. Have a complete IRA lower and just trying to figure out what to do for an upper. I'd love to be able to use the Noveske Switchblock on the barrel as I'll be running a suppressor on it but who knows when they'll come out with it.

very nice. i thought i recognized the IOR from the for sale section. i am one week away from all the parts being here. maybe sooner/ later. badger just told me my mounting block is packaged and will ship today or monday. BCG and barrel next week and all i have to do is put it togerher!

SNAFU the only distance I had to play at was 300yards,in a couple of weeks I'll be taking it out to 600.At the 3 I was at 2mils and the gun was running best with 175 berger VLD's and 43gr. of Varget