• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swampfox Arrowhead 1-10 turret accuracy

eastridge1213

Private
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2011
I’ve held off on buying a scope for a while because .224 valk uppers disappeared. I’ve started seeing them available again. I am revisiting the lpvo scope options. For my budget of roughly $500 I’m leaning heavily toward the swampfox arrowhead 1-10x with the mil reticle with the .1 mil adjustments.

i understand that a lpvo isn’t ideal to dial turrets but I want a scope capable of it. I know it is a lot to ask of a $500 lpvo but I want to know arrowhead owners opinions. How reliable and repeatable are the turrets? Is the .1 mil turrets better than the .5 moa in quality?
Thx

I’ve held off on buying a scope for a while because .224 valk uppers disappeared. I’ve started seeing them available again. I am revisiting the lpvo scope options. For my budget of roughly $500 I’m leaning heavily toward the swampfox arrowhead 1-10x with the mil reticle with the .1 mil adjustments.

i understand that a lpvo isn’t ideal to dial turrets but I want a scope capable of it. I know it is a lot to ask of a $500 lpvo but I want to know arrowhead owners opinions. How reliable and repeatable are the turrets? Is the .1 mil turrets better than the .5 moa in quality?
Thx
If you could squeeze out another 150, I'd consider opting for the PA 2.5-10, it has a very well designed reticle, steel internals and is made in the Philippines vice Chinesium.

i have not seen a rigorous test here, but found this.

Both myself and @Alarka have been running them for a few months now. They've tracked well so far, and held up fine. My turrets have been dead on dial wise. Like you, I wanted an LPVO that wouldn't break the bank, that I could dial. After reading @koshkin's impressions of it, and watching his video, we bought ours. Zero regrets, been solid for the money.

Glad to hear a great report of it. I’m sure with increased number of ppl buying and using them we will get more feed back. Sounds like I need to give it a try also.

If you could squeeze out another 150, I'd consider opting for the PA 2.5-10, it has a very well designed reticle, steel internals and is made in the Philippines vice Chinesium.
This ^^^
The Glx line

I just found out about Swampfox a couple days ago and did a deep dive into the Arrowhead line. Funny thing is that I could find few marks against it. The few I did find centered around the weight and overall length and this got me thinking more about them.

Just for the hell of it I did a google "Swampfox Military Discount". It appears they offer 30% for Mil and LEO. Opened an account, provided a copy of my AZ DL (shows Veteran) and withing minutes I was done. Ordered the 1-10 and with shipping totaled less than $400. I've got a new build in the works that I plan on putting this on.

Thought I'd pass the info on the Vet/LEO discount on...

Reactions: JDB55 and theLBC
so i bought one a while back after seeing ilya's review and i am pleased at it with no real complaints so far.

Mine’s held up solid, it’s been box tested, put through some match bumps and an accidental drop, never shown a hint of a repeatability or durability problem. Same is true of the SF Kingslayer I have offset on the same rifle.

Worth noting is they’re planning to release a 1-10 FFP line named warhorse this year, details are still slim but I would expect it to be similar to the higher mag 34mm FFP optics they currently make.

Reactions: JDB55