• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swapping the DDm4v5 quad rail

sheepdog697

RegionRat
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 26, 2017
    Cedar Lake, IN
    www.ibew.com
    Hi guys,

Im finally swapping my quad rail out that came on my ddm4v5. Its pretty heavy and id really like to switch to mlok or keymod like my other handguards. I have a bcm and am pretty fond of the bcm kmr hand guard. Im not very "hip" in the AR accessories world. What are all the kids running these days with mlok in a lightweight package? Probably going with a 15" rail. Thanks in advance.

Also to note, before I typed this us i was somewhat interested in the aero precision atlas one. Anyone have experience with these?

Last edited:
    If you are still looking at a handguard and want light weight look at VSeven Weapons. Their hardware is excellent and the handguards are super light BUT be prepared for sticker shock. SLR also makes light weight handguards and Odin Works have s very light model.