• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swaro 15x56 or Leica 15x56 geovid r

mjeter

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2017
Texas
I’ve been going back and forth between these two. They will be used for spotting at prs, some elr (to mile and a half) and for hunting (glassing). The positives for the Leica are the built in range finder which eliminates carrying a separate range finder.

Anyone with real world comparisons of the two?

Thanks.

I’ve been going back and forth between these two. They will be used for spotting at prs, some elr (to mile and a half) and for hunting (glassing). The positives for the Leica are the built in range finder which eliminates carrying a separate range finder.

Anyone with real world comparisons of the two?

Thanks.
Also look at Meopta 15x56 and Canon 18x50 with IS. Btw, I don’t have the Canon binos, but I have quite a bit of Canon L-lens with IS. And that IS feature is fantastic. And Canon glass is great too. I don’t have a rangefinder yet, but I’m also in the market for one. And with the new dedicated RF’s with BT capability makes it appealing. Especially when linking to a Kestrel.

The Leica 15x56 Geovid is their basic 1200 yard model with their entry level optic. You'd be better served with a Meopta Meostar 15x56 or a Swaro SLC
I'd be glad to discuss this with you if you have time to call during the week
Doug
516-217-1000

Reactions: Rhed