• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Swaro SLC 15x56 vs Zeiss Conquest 15x56 HD

tlsmith22

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2008
ALABAMA
I currently have the the older gen swaros and was wondering if I should upgrade to the Zeiss or newer swaros? I have a cert for 50% off the Zeiss so they would run me around $950. I use these 100% for spotting at matches and want to know if I would give up anything going to Zeiss. I also have the 10x swaro SLC and the Zeiss Victory RF binos and they are an extremely close comparison in my opinion. Without being able to compare the 15x side by side I am undecided but surely someone has looked through both side by side. I have read some of the other “reviews” on other sites but trust most hide guys way more when talking abt optics.

In my opinion I don’t think the Zeiss 15’s are even remotely close to the new Swaro’s . Meopta 15’s for my eyes are better than the Zeiss also. This isn’t coming from a spotting at matches perspective though , just hours on the mountain looking for bucks .

Reactions: gr8fuldoug