• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swarovski ATM-65 Spotting Scope Kit

HDWRENCH

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2018
A guy local has one of these with 20-60 eye peice and window mount for sale .

I tired to look it up but it seems to be no longer made and could not find out much about it is 1200 a good pric

I'd say that's a fair price, I've seen ATS/STS 65 HD's for sale as low as $1500 with an eyepiece for comparison sake.

There's way I'd buy any Athlon spotter over a Swaro. No comparison. Street price on the ATM 65 and eyepiece was about 3x what the Ares is.

If it is optically clean it's a very good deal. Turn the scope around and shine a light through it to look for imperfections inside and check for scratches. if it's clean it's a great deal

Reactions: RTH1800
Own a STM65 for many years now and goto scope for hunting. Light and fits easily into a pack. IMHO not much of a difference between it and my ATS 80 HD which I use for scoring at matches. Check the condition of the lenses including removing the eyepiece.