• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Swarovski BTX 85MM

eklarsen

Savage
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Washington
Took my spotter out for its first hunt, broke off he sighter and somehow the headrest fell off. I started a CS cases using their chat feature, they created a case and said hey would call me back in 24 hours. I called them and was left on hold next, no one ever answered the phone. Then i left a call back number with a message that I just want to know where I can buy the items, not easy to find. Didnt bother to call me back.

Great spotter, shitty CS, pretty sad really, just want to buy the parts, why do they make that so hard to do? I guarantee Vortex would have had this issue solved day one, hard to drop 10K in glass and get treated like a shithead.

Last edited:
Took my spotter out for its first hunt, broke off he sighter and somehow the headrest fell off. I started a CS cases using their chat feature, they created a case and said hey would call me back in 24 hours. I called them and was left on hold next, no one ever answered the phone. Then i left a call back number with a message that I just want to know where I can buy the items, not easy to find. Didnt bother to call me back.

Great spotter, shitty CS, pretty sad really, just want to buy the parts, why do they make that so had to do? I guarantee Vortex would have had this issue solved day one, hard to drop 10K in glass and get treated like a shithead.
Did you fill out the online questionnaire?
Not heard of many issues with CS from them, although they won't fix anything for free.

I did fill out the questionnaire, thy still haven't returned the message. Apparently I am still in line for the phone call back. I did buy the headrest from the website shown a couple days ago but still would like to find the aiming reticle.

I am not sure how Biden jacked this up but I am sure it is his fault somehow.

Reactions: abn31c