• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swarovski BTX Bino question

Desert Rat

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2017
Hello everyone I have a question regarding the BTX Bino platform. My range goes out to a mile. basically I’m looking to see if anybody has any experience with this distance using this platform …..if they can see their hits ….splashes ….and what their opinion on it is because it’s a fixed power versus variable? I was also considering buying the magnification extender for it. I currently own a vector 21 and this will be replacing it. I appreciate everyone’s responses in advance thank you so much!

I do. The main problem with the BTX is being a fixed power the mirage really eats it up during a hot day. Not sure what area you live in but for me even on days only out to 1500 if it was hot enough it was tough. Great glass if you d shoot on cooler mornings tho

I do. The main problem with the BTX is being a fixed power the mirage really eats it up during a hot day. Not sure what area you live in but for me even on days only out to 1500 if it was hot enough it was tough. Great glass if you d shoot on cooler mornings tho
Hey thanks….yeah I’m in NC so I’m gonna get a bit of it all when it comes to being cool and sweltering….I just love binos over my monocular Spotter 60.

Yea I’ve got a spotter 60 as well and actually ended up taking that to the NF ELR match in Wyoming over my BTX because I wanted the ability to power down when mirage hit.

Reactions: Desert Rat