• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD

mahlv

Supporter
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2018
Got this for a hunt, liked it a lot messing with it around the house and playing around at the range, but just couldn't like it out in the field hunting. Return window passed, so just trying to unload without too much of a beating. Will include stay on cover $2700 shipped. (Magnifier SOLD)
All is like new condition

Last edited:
20210905_145041.jpg
20210905_145057.jpg
20210905_145106.jpg

Thanks for the condescending message when I didn’t buy your unit. It’s jerks like you that make this forum almost unpalatable. I’ve been around this site for almost 15 years, and a most folks are decent people. You don’t appear to be one of them. By the way, I purchased another BTX with a 95 mm lens from someone else. That’s why I didn’t contact you regarding your item anymore. Good luck with the sale, but if you treat everyone like that, I bet you’ll hold on to this item a bit longer….

• Haha
Reactions: mahlv
Thanks for the condescending message when I didn’t buy your unit. It’s jerks like you that make this forum almost unpalatable. I’ve been around this site for almost 15 years, and a most folks are decent people. You don’t appear to be one of them. By the way, I purchased another BTX with a 95 mm lens from someone else. That’s why I didn’t contact you regarding your item anymore. Good luck with the sale, but if you treat everyone like that, I bet you’ll hold on to this item a bit longer….
I guess you are pretty sensitive, so maybe I must apologize. If you feel that strongly about how bad I hurt yer feelings, name time and place bro. I don't condescend, as that involves some back door hamstring action in order to solve a problem. If I have a problem with someone/something, they will see me coming from a long ways out. Since you're so experienced, maybe try NOT ghosting a conversation after proclaiming your high interest in the item for sale. So rude, I think I might have to cry myself to sleep for a few nights. Sniffle sniffle

Last edited:
Magnifier sold. New price for eyepeice and cover $2700 shipped. Price is OBO.