• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SWAROVSKI BTX WITH MIL RETICLE

OneMoreNoMore

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Looking for a spotter and would really like to have something like the BTX but also want a reticle. Is there anything out there that comes close other than a set of big eyes? I’ve used the big eyes and they are great but I’d like something a little easier to adjust between different users.
Each squad spots for each other and it can be time consuming to teach everyone how to adjust the big eyes.
I’m not against a STR but a BTX I think would be less eye strain when your spotting and shooting all day.
Thanks,
Dave

I can stay on my BTX all day long. Way better than traditional spotter with regards to eye strain. I wonder Swarovski could build a reticle to be inserted between the ocular and the objective into the mag extender.

Just an idea.

I can stay on my BTX all day long. Way better than traditional spotter with regards to eye strain. I wonder Swarovski could build a reticle to be inserted between the ocular and the objective into the mag extender.

Just an idea.

And go ahead and integrate a laser rangefinder while they are at it!!! I’d be down

Good idea on ret. to go with the BTX. I don’t ever think I will let go of my 95/BTX combo.