• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swarovski EL 10x42 binos

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *SALE PENDING*

NO PAYPAL. Payment via certified check (preferred), personal check, or USPS MO ONLY.

Swarovski EL 10x42 binos. These are the newest variant and have by far the best glass money can buy in binos. They're used (I'm the original purchaser) but in excellent shape, glass is perfect as is body. You can see some residual sharpie from where I wrote my name but it's mostly worn off, I'm sure the rest would come off with some denatured alcohol and a q tip but I left that stuff back home in VA. 95% of the use was looking for groundhogs off my back porch but I did take them to a couple local matches last year. I was able to watch trace to 800+ yards and could spot all impacts and misses even in soft dirt just using a RRS tripod and resting them in a game changer on top.. The glass quality is absolutely unreal.

New these would set you back $2,689 + tax. These can be yours for $2000 shipped and insured FIRM.

I'll trade for the following items and ONLY the following items:

- Q Honey Badger pistol
    - Q Sugar Weasel. A Honey Badger is what I really want so this will have to be a good deal for me to bite.
    - Trijicon MRO red dot no mount.
    - Sig MPX 30rd gen 2 mags
    - HK USP Compact 9 13rd mags.
    - HK USP Full-size 9 15rd mags.
    - Trijicon HK108O HD Orange sights for USP Compact. Must be factory new uninstalled and no older that 2018’s.
    - GG&G picatinny rail adaptor for USP compact.
    - GG&G picatinny rail adaptor for USP full size.
    - Surefire DG-19 switch for X series lights and USP full size.
    - Hinderer XM-18 3.5" skinny sheepsfoot blade. Working finish, although I may take a stonewashed if it's for a good price. Black or blue G10.
    - Microtech Socom Elite. I'm only interested in a manual version with plain blade, absolutely no serrations also no tantos. The plain 160-10 model is preferred (black grips and SS blade) but I'd also take a signature series with black handle and bronze blade.
    - Strider SNG. Plain non serrated blade only. Aluminum scale preferred but I’ll take G10 for the right deal. No Gucci edition ones, this will be carried and get beat to fuck.
    - MOD CQD Mark 1 auto. This is a long shot. Had one of these a long time ago and the spring broke and then I think I chucked it, it was my first high end knife and I'd like another. MUST be auto, MUST be MOD (not blackhawk junk), and MUST be the Mark 1. I don't really care which blade finish and I may even settle for a serrated blade but plain edge is still preferred. I won't give $1000 or anything crazy for one and I see they pop up on arizona custom knives occasionally for $300-$350 in good shape.
    - Chris Reeves Large Sebenza with Insingo blade and carbon fiber or micarta inserts

Last edited:
    I've seen some great glass in Bino's from Zeiss, Leica, Maven, Vortex and more, but these EL's have the best sight picture out there. Free bump for a great Hider and a great set of glass!