• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swarovski LRF and living right.

mis-guided child2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
Union Grove, Tx
Just left my local gander mountain store with my new swarovski laser guide 8x32 lrf's.
I've been in the market for a new set as my bushnell's shit the bed this deer season. I've done a bit of studying and had decided on the swaro's.
Last Friday they were marked at usual 999.99.
I make it a habit of stopping in there regulary and low and behold they were priced at 674.00. Needless to say this was a no brainer. And yes it was the last pair.
I must be living right!

Re: Swarovski LRF and living right.

wow that is an impressive price. They must be coming out with something new.

That was the pair I returned because they wouldn't range past 75 yards.

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was the pair I returned because they wouldn't range past 75 yards.

laugh.gif
</div></div>

If thats true may I ask what RF you use Jasonk? Or was it a joke about the Swaro's only going to 75 yds.

nice buy! I bought mine from the bargain cave for $750 two or three years ago. With mine, I've found its best to range several times to make sure your getting the same distance. I also like to range to the side of the target to make sure I wasn't missing the target before. It does happen now and then that I have trouble picking up what I'm trying to range and only get the range of whatevers behind it.