• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Swarovski military discount???

Semperfi87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Im in the process of being enrolled into there military purchase program same as Leupold, but they are making me cross through hell and highwater for proof ive provided CAC card, DOD email. Is the discount worth it? Can someone inbox me with details if its 10-20% off retail its not worth the headache.

You had to provide both? You poor Marine, just be thankful they didn’t make you take a math test! It sure sounds like they have put you through hell. You should write a strong worded letter to their customer service department, in crayon of course, expressing your displeasure.

You had to provide both? You poor Marine, just be thankful they didn’t make you take a math test! It sure sounds like they have put you through hell. You should write a strong worded letter to their customer service department, in crayon of course, expressing your displeasure.

Wow really ive had too provide more than that!! That was just an example, also had to type up a memorandum on why i deserve the discount and how there product would benefit me in everyday operations formatted to there liking on a DOD letterhead. This isnt my first rodeo its just alot to deal with versus other companys, So shut your fuckin POG ass mouth. I asked for insight on the discount program if its worth it no one needs your smart ass remarks. Go insult someone else that may actually be dumb.

Are you upset because crayon isn’t a format option? The files are in the computer....

You should say you deserve it because you’re a straight badass and this transaction would benefit all the POGs of the world by making you even more deadly. Explain that you’re doing this for them and they should be grateful for you choosing their product line. I would be willing to send a Memo with my signature block on it confirming you’re an Internet tough guy.

Your respsonse is an indictment of the American Education System.

Have a great day scooter!

Reactions: SRPowah
Find a buddy who has a hunting guide license! They have an AWESOME discount for guides. Not to mention...a DOD letterhead shouldn't be utilized for a non DOD matter.

Find a buddy who has a hunting guide license! They have an AWESOME discount for guides. Not to mention...a DOD letterhead shouldn't be utilized for a non DOD matter.

This was my thought on the DOD cover letter

Are you upset because crayon isn’t a format option? The files are in the computer....

You should say you deserve it because you’re a straight badass and this transaction would benefit all the POGs of the world by making you even more deadly. Explain that you’re doing this for them and they should be grateful for you choosing their product line. I would be willing to send a Memo with my signature block on it confirming you’re an Internet tough guy.

You must get a better discount for having a pretty mouth....

Marine there are better scopes and better discounts to be had..

Last edited:
Im in the process of being enrolled into there military purchase program same as Leupold, but they are making me cross through hell and highwater for proof ive provided CAC card, DOD email. Is the discount worth it? Can someone inbox me with details if its 10-20% off retail its not worth the headache.

There are dealers out there that will honor the manufacturers discount and don't make you jump through hoops to do it.

Added benifit is that typicaly the big guys have items on the shelf ready to ship vs having to wait on product from the manufacturer.

Are you upset because crayon isn�t a format option? The files are in the computer....

You should say you deserve it because you�re a straight badass and this transaction would benefit all the POGs of the world by making you even more deadly. Explain that you�re doing this for them and they should be grateful for you choosing their product line. I would be willing to send a Memo with my signature block on it confirming you�re an Internet tough guy.

Dude, shutup.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I thought his post was appropriate and funny.

There are dealers out there that will honor the manufacturers discount and don't make you jump through hoops to do it.

Added benifit is that typicaly the big guys have items on the shelf ready to ship vs having to wait on product from the manufacturer.

Do you know of any dealers that match the Vortex Military discount? There is a thread somewhere and in it, Liberty Optics says they will match it but when I had them quote a scope, it was no where near Vortex's military discounted price.

Do you know of any dealers that match the Vortex Military discount? There is a thread somewhere and in it, Liberty Optics says they will match it but when I had them quote a scope, it was no where near Vortex's military discounted price.
Well he's the man at interstate gun/sport optics. They are a vortex dealer. Send him a message or give him a call.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I always like a Kiowa Pilots sense of humor. lol

If you aint Cav...

Some of the funniest stuff I have read all day.....:)