• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Swarovski NLP Owners Thread

Ruskin

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 10, 2018
Northwest Arkansas
I just receved my Swaro NLP 12s this week and I got to say I'm really impressed. I know all the reviews said much the same thing but it's really somthing you have to see to understand. I have been using a set of Bushnell Forge 15x56 to spot for PRS and general tripod glassing but eventhough I'm loosing 3X to the NLPs I can see everything much better. The improvment of clairity and FOV over the Forges and even over other ELs is outstanding.

Any others out there that have real word time with the NLP 10s and 8s would love to hear from you. Have you had a chance to compair side by side the 8s 10s 12s? I'm now thinking I want to get a 2nd pair for hand glassing in 8x or 10x. What do you guys think.

I took some shots through the NLP this morning for reference. Pics are through a iPhone x using a PhoneSkope and really don't do the NLPs justice. Its very hard to tell if the picure is in focus on the phone, but looking through the binos its very crisp.

I'm heading to the GAP GRIND next week, If you are there and want to put eyes on my NLPs you are welcome to do so.

IMG_1473.JPG

My backyard berm @ 320y

IMG_1470.JPG

Cell tower is over a mile away, give you a good example of depth of focus. The tops of the trees just below the cell tower are 1700y +.

IMG_1468.JPG

800ish yards.

IMG_1471.JPG

275y to the bridge

Reactions: Kpchurch and Wyzrd
I’m running a pair of 12x as well. I’m mainly using them for hunting and have been a huge fan so far. They are amazing on a tripod and there is still plenty of light gathering.

Reactions: Ruskin