• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Swarovski t6 1-6x24 questions

Z82deadeye

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2012
Utah
I have a guy wanting to trade me on another site. I hear good things about the 2nd generation of this scope. Problem is he has first generation. Can anybody tell me value and differences maybe from the 2nd gen. He’s asking $1300 trade value for his scope. Thanks in advance.

I have a guy wanting to trade me on another site. I hear good things about the 2nd generation of this scope. Problem is he has first generation. Can anybody tell me value and differences maybe from the 2nd gen. He’s asking $1300 trade value for his scope. Thanks in advance.

When the Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6 is $899 at EuroOptic, why would you pay more for a uncertain used optic?

That 1-6 Swaro Z6 will be light years ahead of any Vortex.

I have two Gen 1's and two Gen 2's from my 3-Gun days.

The Gen 1 had a little more mass in the rear area of the scope. Gen 2 they streamlined it a bit and added some useless features like angle auto on/off. It's more annoying than anything. I just turn the feature off.

Value wise, if it is in good shape, has the BRT reticle and illumination, it is probably worth around $1500.

Reactions: Z82deadeye