• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Swedish M38 Mauser 6.5x55 - *1 & ONLY $ DROP 10/17!*

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
Up for sale is a lovely Swedish Mauser M38 in 6.5x55 Swede (what else?). The stock is in what I would call very good condition given its age, the action is delightfully smooth, and the trigger’s pretty nice. Please note the small piece of wood missing just behind the ejection port, and what appears to be a shallow burn/charring on the left side of the butt stock. Despite these flaws (which just add character), the stock is structurally sound. :)

The stock disc shows the bore to be in excellent condition, and the prior owner said it shot very well! I haven’t removed the stock to check, but I believe all numbers to be matching.

Included in a local only sale are two boxes of ammo: one box of PPU 140gr FMJ, and one box of Sellier & Bellot 140gr SP. For non-local sales, the ammo’s value will be exchanged for shipping costs (your FFL must accept from an individual or please add $30).

Please review the photos closely, as they show important details. The buyer will have three business days from the date of delivery to inspect the rifle. This inspection MUST BE DONE ***PRIOR*** to filling out a 4473 and completing a transfer!!! If you transfer the rifle and take it home, it’s yours. This is non-negotiable. Plan ahead to give yourself time to look the rifle over before making the transfer official!

I’m asking $800 FTF w/ ammo, or $760 plus actual shipping without the ammo. I can meet within ~30min of Lafayette or Frankfort, IN depending on my schedule. No trades, please. Any question, please PM me. Thanks!

uANnIbs.jpg

LOCgymW.jpg

bfIqnUP.jpg

EkLzc9i.jpg

ffHeBhR.jpg

eAEF29O.jpg

ssQ9pch.jpg

vhqtZSX.jpg

Last edited: