• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sweet surprise!

Supergus1

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2018
So as some may be aware. I have been shopping around for a precision rifle in 6.5 CM. Well, I blew the tranny in my truck so the rifle search was put on hold.
Long story longer, it was an issue with the valve body, simple fix and the search was back on. Unbeknownst to me, my wife, with the help of a friend, picked this little setup up for an anniversary/ Father's Day gift. Bergara BMP, Burris XTR 2 5-25 X 50mm, ( may be a little much right now, but hopefully I'll grow into it) and a Harris bipod ( doesn't have a pic rail, so it won't accept an Atlas). All in all, I'm pretty freakin' stoked!

Attachments

• 20180621_193202.jpg
    20180621_193202.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 139
This is way cooler than the Husqvarna lawn tractor my old lady bought me for Father’s Day! She would also laugh her ass off if I even hinted at the fact of a new rifle. It’s a great thing she doesn’t know my safe combination!

Gorgeous. What persuaded her to choose that particular rifle? She chose well.

Thanks for the kind...and funny words. Yep the wife and I have an unwritten understanding. She agrees to my shooting habit, I mean HOBBY, and I agree to help her foster dogs from the local shelter.
Domdoc- I had a list of rifles that I was considering, and I had shared that with my friend. I think it was just the luck of the draw. I do remember mentioning that Bergara is known for their barrels, so maybe that had something to do with it? Haven't talked to him in a few days so I dunno.

Reactions: domdoc
Only thing mine gives me is attitude and socks.

Dont need either of those.
I just now opened a pack of socks I got 2 years ago for Christmas. I miss my old worn out socks. These new ones have threads remaining and hold grass seed and saw dust too well.

Dont need either of those.
I just now opened a pack of socks I got 2 years ago for Christmas. I miss my old worn out socks. These new ones have threads remaining and hold grass seed and saw dust too well.
I hear that! I can't believe that mine holds wood chips even through the wash!

Reactions: spife7980
Unbeknownst to me, my wife, with the help of a friend, picked this little setup up for an anniversary/ Father's Day gift. Bergara BMP, Burris XTR 2 5-25 X 50mm, ( may be a little much right now, but hopefully I'll grow into it) and a Harris bipod ( doesn't have a pic rail, so it won't accept an Atlas). All in all, I'm pretty freakin' stoked!

Congrats! She's a keeper.

The rifle is nice too. :)