• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SWFA contact help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_308

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2009
Arizona
The good folks at SWFA shipped the wrong scope to me today. Oh well sh!t happens.

But the phone is off the hook. Hmmm. I know they will make it right but I would

like to leave at least a voice mail. Anyone have an alternative phone number or email they

can PM me? Worth a shot I guess...

I've always gotten a reasonably quick response via email. Should be an address on their website.

I've had quick email response here too. Email your order number I would bet they straighten in out ASAP.

Yep thanks, did that. This is my third scope from them and first issue. The "busy" signal had me a little concerned.

Just email their customer service, they're pretty prompt.

Phones may be extra busy since they had ammo to sell last week.

+1 on e-mail. Even during their busiest times, I have never, EVER, waited more than a day for a response to a question...usually much, MUCH faster than that.

Any way about it...they'll take good care of you and make things right.

I had a minor issue recently and had to deal with customer service...they made it right with no problems, it was a bit hard to get them on the phone, however, remember everybody in the shooting and firearms industry right now is assholes and elbows trying to keep up with demand. Keep trying the main number for a day or so, It'll work out, its a class outfit.

The good folks at SWFA shipped the wrong scope to me today. Oh well sh!t happens.

But the phone is off the hook. Hmmm. I know they will make it right but I would

like to leave at least a voice mail. Anyone have an alternative phone number or email they

can PM me? Worth a shot I guess...

Email has been iffy for me with I always end up calling. Do it during normal business hours (9-5 EST I think) and you should get through without a long wait.

I did it today, got a hold of someone named Wendy who took care of me without a problem. Took maybe 15mins on the phone total.

Status
Not open for further replies.