• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SWFA: Customer Service

03psd

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2006
Oklahoma
Anyone else have issues with customer service at SWFA? I exchanged a XMAS gift right after the holiday for several other items. One of which was back ordered. No problem should be in a few weeks. I sent an email on 2/21 asking the status. The answer I received from "Stephanie" the following day was that they hoped to have it the following week. Fast forward to 4/4, well over 5 weeks later, and still nothing. No email, no call, no product. I emailed the same person asking for an update on 4/4, on 4/6 I get the same reply I received on 2/22 "I'll look into it and get back to you". Now 12 days later she still has not gotten back to me and I still dont have my item.

Its a shame I have had this degree of poor service over a $4.95 item. Yep, less than five bucks. Some would probably tell me to move on, but I think the principle is the issue here. Unless I reach out and ask questions I get zero communication. Once I do email them I get a stock answer with no follow up. I refuse to call as their is no record of the conversation.

I will say that I have ordered from SWFA in the past and have been very satisfied with them. If someone in a position at SWFA to actually help me wants to IM me I would be happy to provide the emails and discuss the issue. I believe I have done more than enough and been patient enough that airing this issue here is appropriate.

Re: SWFA: Customer Service

YOu know I have never bought from them, but I always see people asking where to get a deal on scopes, I always hear SWFA, well the several scopes I have bought I always have found cheaper somewhere else. A friend just bought a 1000 leupold and got it at Buds over a 100 cheaper than SWFA

Never had a problem, call, place an order, it shows up. My last Super Sniper I order took a little while. Called said they would be getting some in, four days later it showed up. As far as finding things cheaper somewhere else thats nothing new. Every company has to reduce inventory.

Rather than post BS about a $5 item, why don't you send a PM to Brady or Chris (user name SWFA) and inquire, privately. You will be hard-pressed to find any one with a REAL complaint about SWFA's prices or service.

SWFA price matches, so I don't get the price bitching. On my first order they beat the lowest price on a 4200 FFP mil/mil by far and THEN sent me free Butler caps with it.

Some of you would bitch if you were hung with new rope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snakum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Some of you would bitch if you were hung with new rope. </div></div>

One of my fathers favorite sayings. Thanks for the smile
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rather than post BS about a $5 item, why don't you send a PM to Brady or Chris (user name SWFA) and inquire, privately. You will be hard-pressed to find any one with a REAL complaint about SWFA's prices or service. </div></div>

At what price is it acceptable to act like they have and would his complaint be "valid"?
Why should a customer HAVE to chase service? He used the offical and supported contact methods and his complaint is valid IF it's accurate.
You might accept companies acting like this towards you, many don't. $5 or $50 makes no difference. Service is service.

Just call SWFA and get your $4.95 refund.

Then go buy some tampons and quit wasting Lowlight's bandwidth and our time.

If you whine enough... I'll paypal you $4.95 plus 10% interest if that helps to heal you.

I've had nothing but positive experience with SWFA, I ordered a Swaro laser Guide from them on a Monday, told them I needed it for the weekend I had it by Thursday. Can't really ask for anything better than that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just call SWFA and get your $4.95 refund.

Then go buy some tampons and quit wasting Lowlight's bandwidth and our time.

If you whine enough... I'll paypal you $4.95 plus 10% interest if that helps to heal you. </div></div>

+1
Why here first rather than TRYING to PM one of those guys. FWIW, I cant say they have ever been anything but great to deal with. They seemed far more interested in making sure I went back to them as a customer rather than just making a buck.

Yes, I would call that unacceptable service. $5 or $100 does not matter.

Over 2 months with no item/refund? Wow. Seems when an issue arrives, they are lazy to resolve it.

SWFA is good to go, when i was placing an order we were talking via pm and it was taking a long time to get a reply when i was ready to order (5 days), i just called and brady called me back pretty quick.

your right, the dollar amount doesnt matter it is the principle.

reach out via phone they will get you taken care of

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My experiences have always been great.

Out of morbid curiosity, what's the item? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I found it:</span>

SWFASH.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Night poacher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">03psd, Ignore some of the ignorant replies here. Yes, I would call that unacceptable service. $5 or $100 does not matter.

Over 2 months with no item/refund? Wow. Seems when an issue arrives, they are lazy to resolve it. </div></div>

What "ignorant" replies? Most responses have stated great customer service. Again, why take the time to post this, rather than PM them first. If this was his route to getting his problem fixed, he just wanted to slam the company. I dont care the dollar amount, I just think that before going "public" with a complaint about a company, one should give them every opportunity to make it right. You wont find many that agree with your saying that SWFA has poor customer service, though. I cant say that I know of anyone with a legitimate gripe that they didnt jump through hoops for.

just dont try to use their trade-in form on the sample list. they were going to give my a whomping 350 for a mint nf on a trade (not cash) toward another scope...i know they have to make money and im not slamming them, but damn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AUJohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rather than post BS about a $5 item, why don't you send a PM to Brady or Chris (user name SWFA) and inquire, privately. You will be hard-pressed to find any one with a REAL complaint about SWFA's prices or service. </div></div>

At what price is it acceptable to act like they have and would his complaint be "valid"?
Why should a customer HAVE to chase service? He used the offical and supported contact methods and his complaint is valid IF it's accurate.
You might accept companies acting like this towards you, many don't. $5 or $50 makes no difference. Service is service.
</div></div>

Thank John, exactly. I specifically put the cost of the item in the interest of full disclosure. I personally do not think the cost of the item should matter but I knew someone would and boy, it didnt take long for him to show up. Sorry Scout I dont think my issues is "BS" because of the cost, I think the cost of the item is even more important. If I cannot get satisfaction over a $5 item I would hate to be strung along on a $1500 item.

I didnt email any one person specifically because I used the information on my packing slip. It was a general mailbox. Once I got an initial response in February, I began using that individuals email address and CC to the general mailbox to ensure someone saw my message.

As I offered in my initial post. If someone with SWFA who can help me will, I would be happy to discuss and hopefully get resolution. I have done my part by communicating with them. If a higher up at SWFA has an issue, it should be with his customer service person, not with me.

Pick up the damn phone and call them. I bet if you talk with a real person they will give you a answer right then and there.

On another note, there is no excuse to come on here to sling mud when you haven't made an effort to resolve the issue by calling.

Now suck it up and take care of business by calling and when you do CALL tell them you were a ass clown and you are sorry for posting this shit on the HIDE.

1. anybody consider that he may not have known that SWFA is actually a member/poster on this forum?

2. anybody consider he felt he had exhausted his avenues of contact?

yall want to knock the guy for slinging mud he actually looks to me like he was venting and hoping something would come from it being posted here. there has been some seriously bad posts about other companies here that make this one look like hes asking swfa on a date

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stlouistactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just dont try to use their trade-in form on the sample list. they were going to give my a whomping 350 for a mint nf on a trade (not cash) toward another scope...i know they have to make money and im not slamming them, but damn. </div></div>

Wow, they really don't like you!

I've traded in several USOs and a few others, and was always pleased with trade in value, always what I asked.

I'll give you $400 for the mint "nf", assuming "nf" is nightforce and "mint" is mint.

I've had nothing but good experiences with SWFA, have been a customer for about 15 years. Sure, endured a few backorders over the years, what doesn't kill me...

I agree with those saying that the phone call should have been made, so much more can be resolved with a call than a dozen emails.

Also, it's not like they have it and are holding out on you, they'll mail it when they get it. Tired of the wait, call and cancel the order and ask for a refund.

How many times do we expect a company to answer questions about an item that they are making about 50 cents profit on? Maybe actually losing money on if they aren't charging you extra shipping for sending it after the rest of the order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll give you $400 for the mint "nf", assuming "nf" is nightforce and "mint" is mint.</div></div>LOL!

I buy from them occasionally, and haven't had any problems with the service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with those saying that the phone call should have been made, so much more can be resolved with a call than a dozen emails.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Email is a supported contact method. He claims to have used it mutiple times. If they don't wish to support it they should remove it. NONE of this is the customers fault.
Let's look at the options.
He is one really unlucky guy.
Support for products under XX price is not the same as other products. (as you suggest is reasonable)
Staff send form emails out to buy time and hope the customer goes away.</span>

Also, it's not like they have it and are holding out on you, they'll mail it when they get it. Tired of the wait, call and cancel the order and ask for a refund.
<span style="color: #FF6666">Will they? How does he know? Since he's been fobbed off I wouldn't have "faith" the order was not simply forgotten. It's happened to me a few times with other retailers. </span>

How many times do we expect a company to answer questions about an item that they are making about 50 cents profit on?
<span style="color: #FF0000">As many as it takes for them to send it as stated. If they are not happy supporting cheap products they shouldn't sell it. Why is it HIS fault he has been sent form replies and is being messed around by the supported contact method he used? How many months does he need to wait between contacts?</span>

Maybe actually losing money on if they aren't charging you extra shipping for sending it after the rest of the order.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Who cares! That's got NOTHING to do with him. It's irrelevant. He paid for something, it's not been sent as said. He's letting people know and seeing if others are having issues. </span>
</div></div>

Many have blamed the customer for how the retailer acts which is bloody stupid.

At what price is he allowed to complain or raise this?
How much, how long?
Why is it acceptable for a retailer to treat someone worse because they don't make much on the product?
Why is it reasonable for the customer to have to CHASE a retailer even though he used a supported contact method?

If you guys honestly think what you are saying is true these questions should be easy to answer.
OTOH, if you are just wanting to defend without thinking things through.....

Speaking of defending without thinking things through--

John- HAVE YOU EVER DEALT WITH SWFA?? My guess is NO!

Well I have--to the tune of MANY items and MULTIPLE thousands of dollars. I have also used their CS for items ranging in price from $8 to $2800.

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WHATSOEVER--NOR HAS ANY OF MY TEAMMATES WHO ALSO HAVE USED THEM.

I also have enough common sense and STONES to get off my ass and pick up the phone when I am attempting to resolve a CS issue--no matter who the retailer.

You'll also see that I have NEVER bashed a vendor....period. My time is worth WAY too much to waste it over $5---and in a method (internet vagina-scratching) that will gain NOTHING other than some misplaced sense of vengence.

Although I WILL spend a little of my time to SUPPORT a damned good vendor who consistently supports our sport with LOW price, GREAT customer service, and SPONSORSHIP at every event in which I have ever participated.

OP--As offered above and in a show of support for a fantastic vendor--PM me your address and I will happily send you $5.

Contrary to the intended import of your litany of questions, the customer has been blamed for being a whiny little keyboard commando without the intestinal fortitude to make a freaking phone call before wasting time bashing a proven vendor.

The OP NEVER received a negative response--he received no response--depending ONLY upon email. My advice to the OP, have your mommy call the big bad texans and see if she can straighten this out.

I was once a business owner too. Now three years after I have closed I now find out that some of my customers were unhappy with their purchases from me. I never saw anything in the forums where I hung out (dealing with many of these same people) mentioning any issues nor received any feedback from these "customers" about their dissatisfaction.

I had a clearly written statement on the front page of my web site "100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed" and always stood by this, if I was contacted about any issues. I felt and still do that I would prefer to lose a sale and make a person feel that I put my money where my mouth was rather than have someone spreading bad press on the Big Bad internet.

These so-called "customers" never called me, never emailed me, never tried in any manner to contact me about issues. They preferred to hide in the shadows and bad mouth me privately to people. These are not people to me these are flat out losers IMO. Real men address issues and deal with them, not raise their skirts and talk behind your back like school girls.

I feel sorry for companies like SWFA and others that have to endure these kind of issues in public forums, but at least it is in the open so that people can see the situation and try to lead the issue to a resolution, rather than allow it to become a hidden "issue", that SWFA would never have the opportunity to try and correct. Sure oversights should never happen, but employees often do not have the same passion for excellence that the ownership promotes and expects. We as consumers need to do our parts to grease the gears sometimes. No one is perfect.

Let's face it SWFA is a very large company and does millions of transactions. I personally have had great success with SWFA as others I am sure. When it does happen to you I know you can get pissed. I am in one of those situations right now over a suppressor so I know how you feel; it isn't about the money it is about being promised something and not receiving it. I got it.

People do have to remember that when you type these issues into these blogs they are now public record. When you do Google searches on SWFA this blog can come up and could cause someone to buy from someone else. Competition for money is fierce in the internet world and that is why you see a lot of dealers on the Hide to ensure they are there to deal with us shooters with money to spend.

I agree its bullshit they never contacted you or sent your item for so long. I dont care about the value because it makes no difference. Once you sent the item back and contacted them, your part should have been over. Lets face it, like other posters have mentioned, the internet business is cut throat. Customer service is very very important these days. Apparently in your case there was none. And just wait for one of these guys calling you a baby have it happen to them on an important item, there will be period blood everywhere.

Posted here defense of SWFA is touching. But imagine a doctor allegedly injuring a patient - and dozen of other patients showing up stating "but he never injured me, so it must be your fault!"

From the given description it sounds like the customer did enough of what could be reasonably expected, and SWFA service slipped in this (hopefully just) one case. We know it can happen even with good companies (few are 100% perfect). It became now the matter of "keeping face" or "losing face" in public. The amount of money can probably explain why an employee let it slip (like "there are other more important orders and issues, who cares for $4.95"), but it does not change the principle.

IMHO the correct way for SWFA would be to apologize, and to educate the employee in question. I hope Brady or Chris monitor this forum and read this thread - they may be unaware of this whole thing.

I haven't ordered anything from SWFA (yet), but I talked to Chris on the phone a while ago (needed to check something out) and I liked our conversation and its result. FWIW.

P.S. Some time ago I needed info on some stuff, so I PM'ed a couple of vendors here. One was rather slow to message me back, quite slow in fact. We made it up later on. If you think PM is panacea - you are naive.

After reading all of the above, I have to agree that there is some serious assclownish behavior here. WTF did you not call Chris Direct since he is a known user here? You can find his posts all over the Optics section, and a simple PM would have got you a phone number to call. E-Mail is for people who do not want to deal directly with an individual and wish to remain anonomous, or in other words, pussy's.
You a pussy boy? You certainly got the keyboard commando sac to call them out here in an online forum. Why don't you give them a call after you PM Chris with an apology. Oh, and don't post jack or shit here until you do that. THEN maybe you might get listened to.

Hey Chris, if you or Brady see this, be gentle on the guy. He may not be used to dealing directly with people who actually give a rats ass

He should not have to pm someone on a shooting forum to get answer on a product he bought from a million dollar company. And if he does, that is pathetic business and customer service in my opinion. I would have to think the people answering the phone for SWFA give a rats ass don't they?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2brothers641</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have to think the people answering the phone for SWFA give a rats ass don't they? </div></div>

What give's you the impression that the OP used that fancy new-fangled talk/talk box?? I suggest you re-read this thread as your assumption is not supported by the facts disclosed.

I never had a problem with them. Did not like the restocking fee when I had to send something back but it was stated before I did the return so No big deal. There are plenty of worse places to buy from.

I have dealt with them a few times and have been happy, about to do it again.

Giving them a phone call and getting the person's name you talked to will help in your situiation.

I had a question regarding their products and PM Chris and he responded promptly and helped me out a bunch.

Some people here seem to believe that those same customer service people who apparently weren't doing their best with customer complaints delivered in writing via email (today it's called "paperless", for those who hasn't heard
wink.gif
), suddenly would bend over backwards to address that same complaint delivered by phone. Why is that?

Do you think OP's voice has magic influencing powers?
smile.gif

there are valid points made on both sides. it shouldnt take a huge email chain before something is finally done, BUT... at what point do you say "this isnt working, where is my cell phone so i can CALL them??" he could have atleast tried that, and from the dealings ive had with SWFA that ALWAYS fixes stuff. and i've only had to do that ONE time, EVER.

That said, guys, he may not KNOW the two gents who are on here from SWFA, so with that said he may not have known the option to send a pm on here to them about it was out there.

If anything, the OP is now well-educated and will probably know he has more options open to him in the future. and when he gets his stuff, he can post back about how it all worked out, and itll be over and done.

Paulus

If there is an issue at the bottom level, the top level needs to know about it asap. This is done by the offended individual making every effort to contact the top level to recticy th eissue at hand. E-mail is not usually the way to do it, but rather direct contact. I suggest PM to either top level individaul so the problem can be addressed from the top down since it is probably being worked on at a level I section and no further(as in Specialized Level II, III, or the top).

Examples from experience:

Call to KC Lights to insure my warranty was correct and to find out why I received 100W bulbs in my 130W cases. Direct contact to teh top yielded 130W bulbs with a spare set of 100's

Call to Overstock.com to rectify a vessel sink issue with Kraus/Overstock to receive the correct item. This was originated at Level I, but fixed at the very top after four attempts

Call direct to Customer Service to rebuild an Espresso Machine at Jura-Capresso. E-mail contact yeilded an offer to upgrade only. Direct contact to the next manager level received all things required to ship, have repaired, and receive a repaired espresso machine back totally refurbished

If you do not have the stones to work your issue by phone/direct contact to the top most levels, then suffer your own lack of ability to deal with stuff.

My OWN Customer Service has been to not only replace without question any item I shipped, but to insure total customer satisfaction as well. One of these days I will do what I can to get back into business but the house comes first

Call SWFA direct and ask for CHris or Brady. Solve your problem with them so they can solve any internal issue so this won't happen again. It's that simple

This thread is a wonderful example of internet "natural selection"!
smile.gif

I have nothing but excellent CS out of SWFA. Years ago I got excellent CS directly from Chris on a purchase I wasn't thrilled with. He gave me 100% credit on the scope that I had mounted and used for over 6 months.

Fast forward to this year, and when I expressed interest in trading into a FFP PST, he remembered me and we corresponded via email back and forth regarding a trade.
I wound up not waiting on a PST but trading into a USO SN3 that was on the sample list!
I was curious about some info that wasn't on the online description, so I emailed an inquiry that Cris forwarded to Brady. Within minutes I had answers (with pics) in my email!

I haven't spent thousands and thousands of dollars with SWFA, but when the owner personally treats me like I have it makes me one happy customer!

We are fortunate to have our pick of many of the BEST vendors in the firearms-related industries at our service as sponsors here, and are insanely fortunate that they personally address issues either publicly or via correspondence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 03psd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.... I exchanged a XMAS gift right after the holiday for several other items. One of which was back ordered. No problem should be in a few weeks. I sent an email on 2/21 asking the status. The answer I received from "Stephanie" the following day was that they hoped to have it the following week. Fast forward to 4/4, well over 5 weeks later, and still nothing. No email, no call, no product. I emailed the same person asking for an update on 4/4, on 4/6 I get the same reply I received on 2/22 "I'll look into it and get back to you". Now 12 days later she still has not gotten back to me and I still dont have my item.

....... I refuse to call as their is no record of the conversation.

I will say that I have ordered from SWFA in the past and have been very satisfied with them. If someone in a position at SWFA to actually help me wants to IM me I would be happy to provide the emails and discuss the issue..... </div></div>

Ok, so it sounds like you have a back ordered product and you are unhappy because we have not updated you on its status and have not returned your last e-mail timely.

You do not want to call us because there will be no paper trail? I promise we are not out to get you, there is no need to be preparing a legal case against us.
Wink.gif

Sorry for not replying to your post here very timely but this is not our forum, ours is OpticsTalk.com and we don't check in here every day, especially on weekends. I assume you posted your complaint here as more of a warning to our potential customers as there are several better avenues for getting a hold of us.

None the less the important thing is to make you happy and fix any problems we may have internally. What is your order #? What is the product? What can I do for you that will resolve your complaint?

I cannot offer an explanation in regards to Stephanie not getting back to you because she is not here and has been out for a while. I cannot offer an explanation on the delay of the back ordered product or a resolution until I know what that product is.

Would you like a refund or similar product substituted?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stlouistactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just dont try to use their trade-in form on the sample list. they were going to give my a whomping 350 for a mint nf on a trade (not cash) toward another scope...i know they have to make money and im not slamming them, but damn. </div></div>

This really intrigues me because we are very fair on trades. I pulled up all your trade request and cannot locate one for a NF. Would you mind sending me what we sent you?

Ronzio.jpg

i apologize for posting that and never should of, and myself have purchase stuff from them with great success and very fast shipping.
i did a request a trade in on a nf toward a s&b a few years back, and that is what a recall the price being...of course i dont have the email to back it up, since i cant back it up i should have never posted this complaint, and is out of my character.
i apologized to swfa and any sh guys that read my post.

Plenty said already. While I agree that the O.P. or any customer should receive good, timely customer service regardless of the item, why not pick up the phone and call? No business can be entirely conducted with email or PMs so why expect to only use those methods with all your transactions?

I've had nothing but good service from SWFA. They even went so far as to order a different model of an expensive scope for me from the manufacturer because I changed my mind AFTER ordering the first one. No one ever complained.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stlouistactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i apologize for posting that and never should of, and myself have purchase stuff from them with great success and very fast shipping.
i did a request a trade in on a nf toward a s&b a few years back, and that is what a recall the price being...of course i dont have the email to back it up, since i cant back it up i should have never posted this complaint, and is out of my character.
i apologized to swfa and any sh guys that read my post. </div></div>

Apology accepted.

The list above is all of your request going back to 2004 when we launched the ability to submit an appraisal. We love to get NF scopes on trade because it’s the only way we can get them (they don't like us). Our trade guy tries very hard to make sure we land all NF trades, so that is why I was so surprised when I read your comments.

You might be thinking about your last trade offer of the S&W because we did offer you $350. on it which was probably low compared to what you paid for it.

No worries, I'm sure we'll be doing business together again soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 03psd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AUJohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rather than post BS about a $5 item, why don't you send a PM to Brady or Chris (user name SWFA) and inquire, privately. You will be hard-pressed to find any one with a REAL complaint about SWFA's prices or service. </div></div>

</div></div>

Thank John, exactly. I specifically put the cost of the item in the interest of full disclosure. I personally do not think the cost of the item should matter but I knew someone would and boy, it didnt take long for him to show up. Sorry Scout I dont think my issues is "BS" because of the cost, I think the cost of the item is even more important. If I cannot get satisfaction over a $5 item I would hate to be strung along on a $1500 item.

I didnt email any one person specifically because I used the information on my packing slip. It was a general mailbox. Once I got an initial response in February, I began using that individuals email address and CC to the general mailbox to ensure someone saw my message.

As I offered in my initial post. If someone with SWFA who can help me will, I would be happy to discuss and hopefully get resolution. I have done my part by communicating with them. If a higher up at SWFA has an issue, it should be with his customer service person, not with me.

</div></div>

If you had done a search instead of coming on here and blowing your nose you would see that SWFA in bright orange is a member here and wants to help this boards members. Its the simply things in life that make it easier down the road.

You are right in that fact that you should have received a reply BUT the way your going about it will warrant no sympathy from people here. Use the phone, you can get shit done a lot quicker then coming in here any crying. Moaning to us wont get your items to your door, getting on the phone and moaning to them will.

Your welcome and have a nice day!

I also find it pretty funny that everyone that jumped on the bandwagon of "SWFA is mean and stealing his money, they shouldnt treat you like that" has been here for less then a year and has fewer then 150 posts. hmmm strange.

I have spent a lot of money with them, they always came thru for me!

good deal SWFA. i am still waiting on an upper from DPMS that i ordered a year ago. never have gotten anything from DPMS after the order was placed. already bought an upper from someone else, dont use the credit card i placed the order on and i still get double emails on all of the DPMS specials, so i know they have entered me in their system twice. anyway, when they call, if they do, i will tell them they lost a sale.

Midway USA, i have had stuff on back order from them for months too. thats the nature of doing business. either you find it somewhere else or you wait. dont expect a call, when they get it, it will ship to you, thats what they do there, ship stuff out. if they dont have it, you wait. dont expect to get your hand held and have someone tell you it will be all right.

i had an issue with a guy thats a vendor here, still waiting for it to be resolved. product wasnt right as it was sent. fired off a pm. had to cool off a bit, but in a day i read the PM, it said whatever it takes, we will make it right. after it is right, i might tell someone about it.

but my first thought was i would wait til some definate action was taken, one way or the other. not post pictures and talk crap all over the site and ruin this guys rep and livleyhood. he called me, i was upset and didnt want to say something to make it worse. i was worried for no reason.

you may not have a paper trail when you call, but the people that answer the phone have names and in some cases ID numbers. you have a computer. open a file and document the call that way with the time and date.

but really, all this and you never even picked up a phone? it may have a customer email that you used the first time, but they also have a phone number on the receipt too, dont they? thats kinda like sitting and wishing you could find the remote to change the channel, having the wife and kids look all over the house when you could have walked to the TV and just pushed the buttons.

SWFA is great to deal with. Got a great deal on my S&B. I am very happy with their service!!

o3psd,

You got my attention so would you please respond to my questions so we can get this resolved? It's a been a few days since I posted and I have still not heard from you.

I dont really want to get into your guys argument, Im just here to say that you can not beat SWFA when it comes to customer service! They are the prime example of how a company should run a business. I had a problem with ordering their rings one time, they were in the middle of switching the manufacturers. Needless to say the problem was fixed in no time! SWFA was more than willing to help me. I am grateful for the business they run. I will continue to buy from them for all my shooting needs.