• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA Customer service

erdmann

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2009
Midland,texas
How is SWFA customer service? I just bought a IOR scope in June for my TRG to up grade scopes and it will not track and fliers all over the place . Taken it out two times same thing put the old 4200 scope on it and shoots great. I am calling them Monday to see if they will exchange it out I do not want to send it to IOR as I just bought it and it will take for ever I will let you all know what they say

Re: SWFA Customer service

erd, SWFA is great on CS but IOR has gotten much better on turn around time on repairs too.

SWFA customer service is the absolute best in the industry! No doubt about it!

SWFA has been real good to me in the past. I have had two IOR scopes go down and they (IOR) were great getting my scopes replaced. IOR has really stepped up to the plate since the SH model came out. They seem to realize that many U.S. shooters are educated on products and demand quality.

If you take care of your customer the will take care of you.