Rifle Scopes  SWFA site

rdsii64

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 19, 2008
    North Carolina, USA
    I attempted to look at some rifle scopes over at SWFA and when I went to there site, it looked like everything they carried was gone. The last time I stopped by thier site they had every brand from BSA to Ziess. I didn't even see their own brand. Just for fun I put in a search for nightforce and the only thing the search querry returned were scope rings. Usually every model is listed.

has anyone else noticed this??

Barfly

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 5, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Re: SWFA site

Yes. It wasn't like that yesterday.

I heard they were going to update their site to implement a live inventory system. Let's hope so.

jasonk

Very Snipery
    Minuteman
    Feb 23, 2007
    Vancouver, Washington

I don't think they are a Nightforce dealer, but I could be wrong.

Their site populates from a database, there is an error, I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

If you search for SWFA in their search box then their scopes do pop up.

winxp_man

Firearm Pimp
    Minuteman
    Jun 20, 2009
    SacOFtomatos, CA

Ya I don't think they are a NF dealer either.... They do have them for sale in there trade in program once in a while.

Aron-

hdbiker1

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 3, 2010
    SW Wa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes. It wasn't like that yesterday.

I heard they were going to update their site to implement a <span style="color: #FF0000">live inventory system</span>. Let's hope so. </div></div>

This is what I'd really like to see.

Elnino31

Spanish for The Nino
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Oct 14, 2011
    Ohio

I've been PO'd when an item didn't ship for a couple of days. Finally call and they tell me it out of stock. If they weren't so freaking nice on the phone I woulda wrote them off forever.

So, hopefully they make some improvements. Nothing worse than waiting on rings that aren't coming by the weekend.

Drifter™

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 8, 2009
    North Carolina

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hdbiker1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes. It wasn't like that yesterday.

I heard they were going to update their site to implement a <span style="color: #FF0000">live inventory system</span>. Let's hope so. </div></div>

This is what I'd really like to see.</div></div>

Same here. I prefer to make internet purchases from websites that show whether an item is in stock or not. The ones that show how many units are available are even better.

Along the same line, I prefer to buy from a company that doesn't require an authorization number for returns.